Mass shooting @ Baptist church Sutherland Springs, Texas

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5052163/Up-16-shot-Texas-church-gunman-opens-fire.html

At least 27 people were shot by a gunman who opened fire just before 11.30am
The shooting occurred at the First Baptist Church of Sutherland Springs in Texas
A witness said among those who were shot in the attack was a two-year-old child
Another witness said a man 'in full gear' walked into the church and opened fire
Police confirmed that the gunman is dead and there is no longer a threat in area
Victims were transported to a local hospital and it's unclear if any are deceased

Now we shall see how this gets spinned.
Could this be the anitifa war started? Anther "radical" islam follower?
Already guessing what gun he used.[rolleyes]

This is from the "news" site.BREAKING: 'At least 27 people killed' at a Texas church and multiple people injured - including a two-year-old child - after a gunman in full combat dress opens fire during the service

At least 27 people were shot by a gunman who opened fire just before 11.30am
Police said at least 24 people were injured in the Sunday morning shooting

My frustration is indescribable.

Last edited:
No church carry in Texas, an other gun free zone shot up.

Prayers here for the victims and their families.

My understanding (correct me if I'm wrong) is that individual churches can decide if they want parishioners to open carry. I personally know several folks who conceal carry every time they set foot in their TX churches.

I hate to be a tin-foiler, but isn't this perfect timing to change the news cycle just when the DNC/Uranium One/Dossier scandal is about to take off?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Umm - yeah. Another very "convenient" event.

Geezus - 27 people in a town of 400. Everybody is going to know somebody who got killed.

RE: the "convenient" thing, I saw a couple of videos on Youtube this morning that people did mentioning some chatter on 4Chan and Reddit around some claims that something big was *supposed to * go down right about now (they said Nov 3rd) in regards to all the massive corruption allegations coming out of D.C.

Watch:

Public Mass Arrests of Cabal Starting Soon Says 4Chan Insider

Strange post on /pol/, makes eerie predictions about the coming days

True or not - I think *something* is brewing behind the scenes. It will be interesting to see how this latest shooting plays out.

Last edited by a moderator:
Umm - yeah. Another very "convenient" event.

Geezus - 27 people in a town of 400. Everybody is going to know somebody who got killed.

RE: the "convenient" thing, I saw a couple of videos on Youtube this morning that people did mentioning some chatter on 4Chan and Reddit around some claims that something big was *supposed to * go down right about now (they said Nov 3rd) in regards to all the massive corruption allegations coming out of D.C.

Watch:

Public Mass Arrests of Cabal Starting Soon Says 4Chan Insider

Strange post on /pol/, makes eerie predictions about the coming days

True or not - I think *something* is brewing behind the scenes. It will be interesting to see how this latest shooting plays out.

I used to get hopeful over some of the things that show up on /pol/ from time to time, always a disappointment though. Always "not the right time" or some other b.s. Reminds me of how the world is supposed to end every 6 months and it never does (not that Im complaining, lol). 4chan is just where people go to larp. I wish I had a dolar for every pimply-faced fifteen year old out there named FBIanon.

Last edited by a moderator:
Comments say a Christopher Ward age 33 is the murderer.

Sounds like the type who would have bought his gun(s) legally, passing all required background checks. *Has* anyone heard what guns were used? semi-automatic rifle, we presume, with "Large/high Capacity" magazines?

quick google search found a site which says he may have shot his family first (?).

Back
Top Bottom