• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Mass shooting @ Baptist church Sutherland Springs, Texas

Is there any screen captures on there validating the antifa connection?

Nope (although there are the same unsubstantiated claims).

However, somehow, someone claimed that Kelly was a convert to Islam and at least one newspaper fell for it.

The shooter is dead. He has been officially identified as Devon Patrick
Kelly, a former US Air Force enlisted man and Sunday school teacher.

The shooter walked into the church in Southerland Springs Texas at 11:45
am Sunday morning. Churchgoers knew the shooter who carried automatic
weapons.

The shooter is dead. He has been officially identified as Devon Patrick
Kelly, but Mustachio Tweeted: "#texaschurchshooting shooter is 29 year
old US Airman turned Muslim convert, Samir Al-Hajeed. His manifesto is
making its rounds on the web."

A LinkedIn page in the shooter's name shows that Devin Kelley served in
the U.S. Air Force "from his 2009 high-school graduation until 2013,"
The Daily Beast reported. According to The New York Times, Kelley is
from Comal County, which is not the county where the church is located.
His motive and why he targeted the Wilson County church is not clear.
Comal County is located northeast of San Antonio, Texas. The gunman is
26-years-old, The Times reported. The Daily Beast reported that Kelley
was a "resident of New Braunfels, a suburb of San Antonio." Kelly's
Facebook page was quickly scrubbed.

Update 5:32 p.m.: CBS News reports Devin Kelley received a dishonorable
discharge from the Air Force after being court-martialed in May 2014.
The reports states it is unclear if Kelley died from a self-inflicted
wound or if police shot him.

http://www.smobserved.com/story/201...x-identified-as-devon-patrick-kelly/3188.html

Samir Al-Hajeed = Sam Hyde

Las Vegas shooting: Hoaxes spread on social media, amplified by Facebook, Google

Several Twitter users falsely identified a man named Samir Al-Hajeed as the gunman wanted in connection with the mass shooting. However, it appears that the man holding the gun in the photo is actually comedian Sam Hyde, who has been falsely accused in the aftermath of other attacks, including the UCLA and San Bernardino shootings. It remains unclear why social media users repeatedly circulate Hyde's photo after mass shootings.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/las-vegas-shooting-hoaxes-spread-on-social-media-facebook-google/

Sam Hyde is an Internet comedian who co-founded the sketch comedy group Million Dollar Extreme and rose to viral video fame after staging a satirical TEDx talk about wonders of the future at Drexel University in October 2013. In addition to his involvement in web comedy, Hyde has also gained online notoriety for his vocal advocacy of alt-right interests and being frequently misattributed as the possible “lone white gunman” suspect in a number of mass shootings and other gun violence tragedies in the United States.

“Sam Hyde Is The Shooter”

Sam Hyde has been a target of smearing campaigns carried out by 4chan’s anonymous trolls and critics of his comedy, prompting his name to be invoked as a possible suspect in a number of major gun violence incidents across the United States since 2015, including the shootings in San Bernardino, California, Kalamazoo, Michigan, Hesston, Kentucky, Minneapolis, Minnesota, the Planned Parenthood clinic in Colorado Springs, Colorado, the U.S. Naval base in San Diego, California, the U.S. Air Force base in San Antonio, Texas, among many others. In July 2016, Hyde was once again falsely attributed by several European news outlets[18] as a suspect in the shooting spree at a shopping mall in Munich, Germany, resulting in the largest spike in search queries of his name to date.

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/people/sam-hyde

Last edited:
Looks like he had dishonorable discharge, so he couldn't of gotten the firearm legally wonder how the press will spin that

Straw purchase. Pentagon has admitted he was an airman but nothing official released on court martial or DD. He apparently served for 4 years, so left 2 years early. He was employed this summer as a security guard at a water park.

You guys notice how the lower has no markings - almost like an 80%......

I know what comes next........ excrement

I didn't see that at first, but after zooming in on it, I didn't notice any markings either (yet, officials claim it's a Ruger).

That's when I also noticed that it also has a Magpul B.A.D. lever and Primary Arms flat bow, quick re-set trigger... more excrement to be added on the ban list.

The general public, I’ve noticed, has no idea how a Dishonorable Dicharge works, nor do quite a few on NES. The MSM certainly doesn’t, and probably will not do even simple digging to find out.

But it so far, even CNN is prominently displaying the correct headline regarding the armed citizen. I’ll post the screen grab for after they sanitize the link.

7950D4B3-6CB8-4120-8EAB-06A1EA3D3A8E.jpg

I didn't see that at first, but after zooming in on it, I didn't notice any markings either (yet, officials claim it's a Ruger).That's when I also noticed that it also has a Magpul B.A.D. lever and Primary Arms flat bow, quick re-set trigger... more excrement to be added on the ban list.
Didnt even think of that, I was focused on the lower with no markings.

The general public, I’ve noticed, has no idea how a Dishonorable Dicharge works, nor do quite a few on NES. The MSM certainly doesn’t, and probably will not do even simple digging to find out. But it so far, even CNN is prominently displaying the correct headline regarding the armed citizen. I’ll post the screen grab for after they sanitize the link. View attachment 211520
I'd guess former/off duty LEO of some kind? Why else would CNN be so eager to report that angle.

JFC, What an ignorant bitch. Cops are such experts....the **** they are. [banghead]

This is no mistake...watch as this shit gets worse.
Soon it will be ruger bushmaster windham RRA stag that take high capacity ammunition.
They will leave most large government contract manufactures out of the name lists.
If this shit keeps up I see a bill surfacing that will ban "military" style and or grade of firearms or ammunition. If the Rep don't head off any anti 2nd bills that infringe on our rights and continue the path of having less than our standing army things might get interesting sooner than later.

I'd guess former/off duty LEO of some kind? Why else would CNN be so eager to report that angle.

All the reporting indicates that it was just some guy. A neighbor. And apparently the whole town contains like ten buildings.

Odds of it being an off duty LEO seem slim.

The dude who wrote the CNN piece is an odd duck too: he’s an editor on the digital side, who worked the breaking news beat at the Atlanta Journal-Constitution for almost a decade. He’s a Bangladeshi who grew up in the Mideast and came here for college. He also plays in a rock band.

Seems like an interesting background for a guy giving positive press to an armed citizen, but weird things happen all the time.

Maybe this will get Healey to change her statement, you are in violation of the law [for owning an AR] BUT we won't go after you AT THIS TIME...

Maybe for her it will now be go time!

Can you start a separate thread for everyone to jerk off over MA getting worse? None of the rest of us want to Wade through this shit while trying to catch actual updates in this thread.

Court-martialed for assaulting his wife and child in 2012 with a bad conduct discharge, so that would make him a PP.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/11/05/texas-church-shooting-who-is-gunman-devin-patrick-kelley.html

See my post 188; yuge difference between a BCD and a DD, but of course the MSM has only been reporting a DD. When the issue is gun ownership, the difference matters; it’s possible to get a BCD upgraded later, but this guy was 26. I doubt there was much “later” involved with him.

Either way, it’d be nice to see some accurate reporting for once. I’m not holding my breath.

So every Democrat is calling on Congress to ‘do something’ - what? I’m willing to hear them out but what do they propose that would stop this?

I still don’t understand how someone I never met and only contact to me is we were both in the USAF means I have to be limited in a civil right because of someone else’s bad acts.

A bad conduct discharge doesn't apply here, only a dishonorable discharge does... as in some serious felonious shit.

But, since it's a domestic abuse charge, other rulings might apply.

Well, see, that’s my point. It’s being reported both ways, as a BCD and as a DD. Depends on the source. If you know which one his GCM sentenced him to, do tell.

- - - Updated - - -

Domestic violence is an automatic PP. 12 month confinement means felony conviction, a PP. No way this guy passed a NICS check.

True, too. I don’t suppose the type of discharge matters on a DV offense. PP.

Interested to see how the media will avoid the fact that the neighbor, an ARMED CITIZEN, NOT THE POLICE, shot the guy with A RIFLE, forcing the animal to drop his AR and flea. Police later found him dead in his car.

Oh wait, CNN is already talking about those 223 caliber high power assault rifles. RIP to the victims but smh....

So every Democrat is calling on Congress to ‘do something’ - what? I’m willing to hear them out but what do they propose that would stop this?

I still don’t understand how someone I never met and only contact to me is we were both in the USAF means I have to be limited in a civil right because of someone else’s bad acts.

"something" AKA Australian style confiscation. None of them have the guts to say what they really want.

Wow. Dude is driving and comes up upon the armed citizen exchanging gunfire with the murderer.

"I pulled up to the intersection where the shooting happened and I saw two men exchanging gunfire," Langendorff said, noting the shooter and another local were shooting at each other.

Once the gunman fled the church grounds in his vehicle, Langendorff said the other man came to his car.

"The other gentleman said we needed to pursue (the shooter) because he shot up the church," he said. "So that's what I did. I just acted."

The pair chased the man down FM 539 headed North before the shooter lost control and ran off the roadway. Langendorff said the other man with him jumped out of the car and drew his rifle on Kelley.

"He didn't move after that," Langendorff said.

The pair were able to lead law enforcement authorities to where Kelley was. The 26-year-old was found dead in his vehicle. It is not immediately clear how he died.

http://www.mysanantonio.com/news/lo...-down-church-shooter-12334070.php?ipid=brkbar

Different article with more detail:

Summer Caddel told KSAT that her boyfriend, Johnnie Langendorff, watched the gunfight unfold between Kelley and the rifle-wielding resident. She said the neighbor then jumped into his truck and the pair gave chase.

Langendorff later described the dramatic events with local reporters.

“I pulled up to the intersection where the shooting happened and I saw two men exchanging gunfire, the other being a citizen of the community,” he said. “The shooter of the church had taken off, fled in his vehicle, and the other gentleman came and he said, ‘We need to pursue him,’ that he just shot up the church. So that’s what I did. I just acted.”

Langendorff said he hadn’t seen the concerned neighbor before, but knew he was from the area.

“I didn’t know him at all,” he explained. “He was just a member of the community, and whenever he came to my vehicle in distress with his weapon he explained very quickly what happened and he got in the truck and I knew it was just time [to go].”

Kelley reportedly had a head start, but that didn’t stop the pair from pursuing him.

“He got a little bit of a jump on us,” Langendorff said, noting how they called police as they were chasing him.

“So we were doing about 95mph, going around traffic and everything,” he added. “Eventually he came to kind of a slowdown and after that, we got within just a few feet of him and he got off the road…He just lost control and thats whenever i put the vehicle in park…The other gentleman jumped out and had his rifle drawn on him and he didn’t move after that.”

According to Langendorff, it took cops about five to seven minutes to arrive on the scene — and the neighbor kept his gun on Kelley the entire time.

“The police arrived and they pushed us back and they took care of the rest,” he said.

The cowboy hat-wearing citizen told KSAT he only had one thing on his mind while he was chasing Kelley with the armed neighbor: “Try and get him.”

“It was strictly just acting on what the right thing to do was,” Langendorff said.

http://nypost.com/2017/11/05/hero-neighbor-got-his-rifle-shot-at-texas-church-gunman/

I subscribe to SOFREP and this is from a poster on SOFREP in the comments section, so take it for what it's worth.

"I live 3 miles from the church. This is what actually happened.....this a-hole showed up with body armor and an AR. He walked around the entire exterior spraying the building with bullets. Then he went inside and shot everyone in the Church. A man across the street saw what was going on and grabbed his AR and waiting for said a-hole to come out of the church. When he did the Good Samaritan shot him several times. The a-hole returned fire and fled in his vehicle. The Good Samaritan gave chase and approx 11 miles down the road, passing right by my house, the shooter bled out and crashed

He shot every man, woman and child. I hope he rots in hell for eternity."

Mike

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

CNN is going down the Domestic violence path, plus pushing the whole reason if you are discharged other than Honorable discharge you need to lose your rights immediately. So cowardly of them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow, CNN and MSNBC both (albeit begrudgingly and in a roundabout way) mentioned that the neighbor saw the shooting going down and grabbed his rifle to engage the shooter.

Back
Top Bottom