Mass Shooting Attack On World Cup Fans After Sweden Win

Horrible

NES Member
I guess this one doesn't support the agenda...

Police in Sweden are attempting to downplay initial reports of terrorism after a man opened fire on a crowd during World Cup celebrations as the Swedish national team beat South Korea earlier in the day. As the story broke, multiple international headlines suggested a terror attack in progress related to World Cup play, with at least five people wounded in the southern city of Malmo. One man has reportedly died of his injuries in what's being described as a "mass shooting".

A hail of bullets were unleashed by an unknown shooter in a car mid-evening in the downtown Drottninggatan area just as revelers took the streets to celebrate the Swedish national team's 1-0 win against South Korea.

It'll get picked up. Doesn't Sweden have mandatory gun laws like you have to have a rifle if your of military age

Malmo is the southernmost (and probably warmest) city in Sweden and the end of the bridge from Denmark. No doubt a lot of "migrants" went no further after finally reaching Sweden. Glad I went there before it got "rich & vibrant".

Holy crap, it's like a total US media lock-down blackout! Seriously- Gaagle search pulls up all foreign news sites plus ZeroHedge. The first CBS hit is Sweden World Cup scores.

So what made Malmo the most dangerous city in Scandinavian countries?

So much lefty policy failure with stories like this, I really don't know where to begin. Still waiting for the media hoopla. Haven't seen it...

Thankfully, I am not holding my breath.

That's a shame, I've been to Malmo and it was quite nice.

Three dead in Swedish cafe shooting
"Police said there was no indication of terrorism. Malmo has gained a reputation for violent crime."

Really terrible. Sounds like it has gone downhill...
So its terrorism up until the point where its happening all the time, then it's just crime and wgaf.

"Witnesses reported hearing about 15 shots fired by an automatic weapon. The gunman is believed to have fled the scene by car."

Shooting took place at Internet cafe ? Not terror related ? :confused:

BTW: there are sections of Malmo the police fear to enter...

If accurate, reports indicate an organized crime hit. Timing seems more like terrorism, but either way I bet the perps are not born Swedes.

Back
Top Bottom