• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Mass Sales Tax Holiday 2018 Purchases - pics!

PG9109_R.jpg

Grabagun.....tax free everyday. Sorry! Bought a Springfield XDS 9mm and a Marlin 1895 Ive been enjoying for months already.

PROCEED WITH CAUTION. Has Baker actually signed the bill yet? AFAIK, he has not. But hey, you can still buy anyways. I may even join you.

Y'all realize you will pay for those toys every year, year after year, when Faker signs this abomination?

Of course, any excuse is OK to by more gunz. :D

The Faker is playing games with us and I don't know why. What is this weird delay thing gaining him? [thinking]
I suspect that he may just veto this bill after the legislature goes home for the day. Thus no time to override his veto. He's probably dreaming up some lame-ass excuse for doing so.

I suspect that he may just veto this bill after the legislature goes home for the day. Thus no time to override his veto. He's probably dreaming up some lame-ass excuse for doing so.
Well, if so, let's hope that it hurts his reelection chances... although so many leftist Dims love his cowardly weakness and pliability that he is probably a shoo-in. [thinking]

So, tax-free weekend is supposed to be this weekend, but they don't have a signed bill to make that happen yet?

I can't wait ! I am going to buy some new shoes and maybe get some dry aged rib eye with a couple of lobsters from Whole Foods.Then I will send a sternly worded thank you letter to our politicians thanking them for their graciousness !

Maybe one day the politicians will declare prima nocta along with tax free day !

Big pile of nuttin. I don't need anything bad enough to buy it this weekend. I build a killer AR pistol. About 70% of the cost was from out-of-state, so no taxes anyhow. Last gun thing before that was a P80 G19. 100% out-of-state. NO sales tax.

Of course, that'll work until the USSC decides to rewrite that law. (I think it's wrong, but I think they are headed there.)

I bought a pair of sunglasses yesterday. I was wavering on whether or not to pull the trigger and the saleswoman mentioned something about it being "tax free week" so I bought them. It made the rationalizing a little easier, but I was going to get them either way.

Well, if so, let's hope that it hurts his reelection chances... although so many leftist Dims love his cowardly weakness and pliability that he is probably a shoo-in. [thinking]

since when does a democrat lose an election in Mass anymore? Oh wait....you thought he was a republican? lol

I've got a few bucks burning a hole in my pocket. But my son is starting college so the money goes to a laptop.

I may be ill, I stopped by the LGS yesterday and nothing grabbed my eye.

Back
Top Bottom