• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Mass RMV and Drivers license Renewal 2022

I am at the F****ing end of my rope here. My birthday is this month and my drivers license is up for renewal. I have tried to renew online and have to go in person for some reason. I tried to schedule an appointment and the closest I can get is the end of next month (did I tell you it is up this month). No walk ins to the RMV. AAA has no appointments available. Looks like I am going to have to risk it and roll without a drivers license for a month or so until my appointment comes up. Knowing my luck, I will get pulled over the day after my birthday. If I get pinched can you guys help out with canteen money? Why do I have the feeling that the Martha's Vineyard 50 will get their first license before I can renew my license that I have had for 38 years?

Just come into a AAA branch and they should accomodate you. I'm working there temporarily, and we go out of our way to squeeze people in who have "urgent" situations. However, if you're an entitled bitch, like some of the azzholes we encounter in Newton (gee, what a surprise), I'll make sure that there aren't any appts for a while, otherwise, I'll go out of my way to help you.

I don’t think I should have to use my passport to fly within the us. Makes me think of papers please. Do I get a stamp when I land in Vegas?

Plus I don’t want to loose it or forget it.

So this while a bunch of BS, might make my life .0005% easier for little risk.

I’m on most lists. So what’s another?

ETA: I always have my license on me. So this simplifies things (for me)

And NO. I don’t like all this government BS.
Funny that the passport is "papiere bitte" but the license isn't, right? Where's the passport card fall in that spectrum?

Back
Top Bottom