Mass resident Purchase ammo in NH? plus good prices??

ArmySGTPM

Army Veteran
Hey All

Im living down here imprisoned in MA....I am looking to begin stocking up on 5.56 for storage and also want to get enough to hit the range but unfortunately living here I am unable to take advantage of great prices found online...

I have two questions:

-Can a MA resident travel into NH and purchase ammo?
-If so any NH residents know of good stores to purchase from...looking for good quality and low prices

Thanks y'all

Im sick of going on CTD and crying when I see what I could buy if I just lived elsewhere [crying]

Some of the WalMarts along the border won't sell to a MA resident unless they produce a MA LTC/FID, it isn't the law, it is just Wally World being ammo nazi's. As long as you are over 21, chances are you are going to be able to buy as much ammo as you can haul out.

You can take advantage, you just have to find a friend in NH to ship it to.

Jim at MFL has some killer deals on ammo sometimes, you might want to check out Manchester Firing Line for any current specials.

-Can a MA resident travel into NH and purchase ammo?
Absoutely

-If so any NH residents know of good stores to purchase from...looking for good quality and low prices
Manchester Firing Line usually has good bulk prices. He even did a group buy for green members a while back.

ETA: I see Glockaholic types faster than me [grin]

Great thanks!!! I will have to check out MFL
I have some willing NH friends...just don't think they realize how much will be delivered haha wouldn't waste ordering online for less than at least 500-1000 rounds

Back
Top Bottom