Mass non-res ltc a renewal

iefstath

NES Member
So its that time of year where I have to jump through hoops for the MA S.P. I've been checking the new rules, effective aug. 1st 2009 and now I am required to go in for an interview. My question is, I now work in Ma so I spend quite a bit more time in this state. Will this make them more "restrictive" when it comes to issueing me a renewal for my ltc-a ALP?

Where did you find these "new rules"? I heard about one letter being sent, but so far everyone has posted they received their non-res LTC no interview required.

I really wish this topic would get squared away. My MA non-res LTC is good until May 2010. If you need to go for an interview, please let us all know what to expect.

Where did you find these "new rules"? I heard about one letter being sent, but so far everyone has posted they received their non-res LTC no interview required.
I had occasion to speak directly with the person responsible for these new rules regarding another matter, and I have confirmed that they are indeed in effect.

That sucks. Looks like an even bigger pain in the balls next time I need to renew. I still haven't hear any reports of folks going through the interview. I would really like to know what to expect.

Back
Top Bottom