Mass man faces charges in NH road rage incident...

probably not the best idea... but then again it's the MSM at it's finest. if i were a betting man, he probably gave the other the driver the middle finger, had an NRA sticker on his car and his DL was expired by less than one week....

[tinfoil] my tin foil is strong today. plus he was released on PR.... so i'm guessing the reporting here is full of fail. only gang bangers and repeat offenders get released on PR.

He was probably an academic with a laser pointer. [rofl]

ETA. Lol. I posted this before I saw the linked in profile.

Last edited:
If that's his LinkedIn I've yet to meet a Six Sigma Black Belt that was enjoyable to be around, this guy seems to be cut from the same cloth. ha!

If it happened in MA I'll bet it would be AB with a deadly weapon not criminal threatening. LTC would be gone forever if he has one??

probably not the best idea... but then again it's the MSM at it's finest. if i were a betting man, he probably gave the other the driver the middle finger, had an NRA sticker on his car and his DL was expired by less than one week....

[tinfoil] my tin foil is strong today. plus he was released on PR.... so i'm guessing the reporting here is full of fail. only gang bangers and repeat offenders get released on PR.

I'll take that bet.

" Priovolos didn't have a valid driver's license, but he did have in his possession a handgun with grip-activated laser sight,"

So it was just a lucky guess after the other driver saw his "NRA Sticker"?

I'll take that bet.

" Priovolos didn't have a valid driver's license, but he did have in his possession a handgun with grip-activated laser sight,"

So it was just a lucky guess after the other driver saw his "NRA Sticker"?

nice straw man.... re-read my post. i was bashing the MSM. not the suspect who still has rights btw. [cheers]

Back
Top Bottom