Mass. judge indicted protecting illegal and others "take a stand" against ICE/Feds

I wonder if Massachusetts will start charging ICE agents for harboring criminals. ICE pretty much refuses to recognize a Habius Corpus order to bring defendants to state court to face charges.

This could get interesting....

"accused of conspiring together to prevent an ICE agent from taking a twice-deported drug suspect into custody last year, calling it a “politically motivated attack on our state and the independence of our courts"

dam, Healey thinks a judge standing in the way of legal action against an illegal immigrant drug dealer is okay?

so she like to dish it out but not take it?

tenor.gif

"accused of conspiring together to prevent an ICE agent from taking a twice-deported drug suspect into custody last year, calling it a “politically motivated attack on our state and the independence of our courts"

dam, Healey thinks a judge standing in the way of legal action against an illegal immigrant drug dealer is okay?

"Politically motivated," my arse! Based on that statement and her phony edict on July 20, 2016, she conveniently forgets that we are a nation of laws and not a third world shite hole.

Moron is so stupid. Seems she should be worried about upholding laws. Oh wait. She files lawsuits against the President.

Moron is so stupid. Seems she should be worried about upholding laws. Oh wait. She files lawsuits against the President.
Nah, she's worrying about getting re-elected, which, given the Virtual Electorate* of Massatwoshits, means she needs to be slightly to the left of ordinary Northhampton Carpetmunchery (something with which she's undoubtedly well-acquainted) .

* "Virtual" = as recorded, as opposed to as cast by actual living-and-breathing qualified voters.

This is a huge story.

Feds slamming judge in a sanctuary state.

What real obstruction looks like.

I can’t believe this hasn’t gone viral nationally yet.

Start the virus, post it everywhere not just on gun boards.

If dimples is against it, it must be good for the Republic.

I'm trying to figure out how the MA court system suspended the judge without pay.

Glad they did, but scratching my head about the whole 'innocent until PROVEN guilty' thing, despite the overwhelming evidence.

I hope ICE pulls a 'shock and awe' campaign and starts with politicians next, starting with DeBlasio

I'm trying to figure out how the MA court system suspended her without pay.

Glad they did, but scratching my head about the whole 'innocent until PROVEN guilty' thing, despite the overwhelming evidence.

I hope ICE pulls a 'shock and awe' campaign and starts with politicians next, starting with DeBlasio

Discipline for lawyers and judges is separate from criminal proceedings against lawyers and judges. This is not unique to Mass. The SJC suspended Joseph separate from the criminal proceedings. A state's highest court has this authority over judges and lawyers. Most states operate like this or have some separate organization or bar association that deals with attorney conduct.

Massachusetts Commission on Judicial Conduct

Back
Top Bottom