Mass. judge indicted protecting illegal and others "take a stand" against ICE/Feds

mjbitt

NES Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
A day after I seen what happened in Natick on video with the popo illegal entry and now this and the story of the illegal immigrant arrested for driving drunk with no license and given a slap an the wrist Im starting to rethink about the legal system especially here in Massachusetts is rigged against the hard working, tax paying, home owning , voting American citizens.

Len-2A Training

Instructor
Instructor
NES Life Member
NES Member
Rating - 98%
48   1   0
A day after I seen what happened in Natick on video with the popo illegal entry and now this and the story of the illegal immigrant arrested for driving drunk with no license and given a slap an the wrist Im starting to rethink about the legal system especially here in Massachusetts is rigged against the hard working, tax paying, home owning , voting American citizens.
What took you so long? Seriously the system has been foo-barred for at least 40 years now.

amm5061

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
And in the category of shit that should surprise no one who's been paying attention....

I don't get how people can't look at things like this and just see the evidence of "one law for thee but not for me."

Top Bottom