Mass. judge indicted protecting illegal and others "take a stand" against ICE/Feds

A day after I seen what happened in Natick on video with the popo illegal entry and now this and the story of the illegal immigrant arrested for driving drunk with no license and given a slap an the wrist Im starting to rethink about the legal system especially here in Massachusetts is rigged against the hard working, tax paying, home owning , voting American citizens.

A day after I seen what happened in Natick on video with the popo illegal entry and now this and the story of the illegal immigrant arrested for driving drunk with no license and given a slap an the wrist Im starting to rethink about the legal system especially here in Massachusetts is rigged against the hard working, tax paying, home owning , voting American citizens.
What took you so long? Seriously the system has been foo-barred for at least 40 years now.

And in the category of shit that should surprise no one who's been paying attention....

I don't get how people can't look at things like this and just see the evidence of "one law for thee but not for me."

Massachusetts state government are masters of corruption and hate the rights of people. They hate freedom.
They hate the constitution unless it works in their favor for their twisted ideas of freedom and "public safety" BS.
State needs a huge enema. This state is no better than NJ or NY.

"I am deeply disappointed by U.S. Attorney Andrew Lelling’s misuse of prosecutorial resources and the chilling effect his actions will have.”

Yes, because we all know how "chilling" it is to expect judges to follow the law.

She should have just kept her pie hole shut on this.

She's coming across as a typical hysterical woman that is crying about not getting her way.

Judicial immunity only applies when doing something to a subject; not to subverting the will of the state.
And also more simply judicial misconduct is not protected from judicial immunity. Her actions were outside the jurisdiction of the court, therefore, immunity goes out the window. She also engaged in prejudicial conduct that a reasonable person would agree undermines the administration of the court's duties. I hope she gets jail time.

From the article: "The defense has also slammed her prosecution as politically motivated and have accused federal authorities of trying to intimidate others into enforcing their immigration policies."

You mean, like "intimidating" the judge into actually upholding the law??????? SAY IT AIN'T SO!!!!

She's going to trial !
Dime Duly Dropped to Howie.

Muck Farcia.

Your link isn't working
Sir, you have attempted to use the terms "work" and "Boston Glob" in the same sentence.

For sake of consistency with how the little people are treated, I hope the court prohibits the defense from offering any explanation as to "why" and tells the jury the only question it is to answer is "did the judge intentionally let the fugitive escape"?

For sake of consistency with how the little people are treated, I hope the court prohibits the defense from offering any explanation as to "why" and tells the jury the only question it is to answer is "did the judge intentionally let the fugitive escape"?

There is a jury I’d like to sit on.

Back
Top Bottom