Mass. Gov. Patrick outlines new gun control bill

love that his new proposals include : — Prevent the furnishing of a machine gun to any person under the age of 21

How old to enlist in military service? This guy is a fuktard.....

"including restricting gun owners to purchasing one firearm a month."

Awesome! Good to know these psychopaths now have a couple months longer to plan out exactly what they would like to do and with what!!

What the **** is that really going to do? I just can't understand that thinking.

You already need to do private sales via FA-10 here. Would this now mean we have to do a double FA-10? FA-10 the FA-10 form? Double secret probation?

Asshat.

It would also mandate background checks at gun shows? Um... isn't that already the case? Every time I've bought at a show they've done a NICS.....
*puzzled*

"Increase the authorized minimum penalties for third and fourth offenses of illegal possession and carrying of firearms, shotguns, rifles and machine guns, and increases the maximum punishment for a second offense."

Maybe if the penalty was actually enforced for the first offense of illegal possession, there wouldn't be a need to strengthen the penalties for subsequent offenses! [grin]

WTF happened to Boston.com? I read the comments and my head isn't about to explode...

Last edited:
Tighten access to high powered ammunition? I'm guessing that means banning all online sales, or something to that affect. So the price of ammo in MA would probably go up quite a bit.

OHH devalllll you going full retard again?

1352001950578.gif

I already have mine.

Well I'm in a bind. I either take what I have in the bank and put down on a cabin OR I move to a free state. I don't have the resources to do both. I would prefer to move but the better half is anchored here pretty hard. I'm going to make her watch Deval's State of the State tonight to see if that changes her mind! :)

One damn tragedy involved by kids. Now they are changing every god damn stupid shit. Everybody who was on rampage already have mental issue and it had been a while back and now they are focusing on it? How to stop mental health shooter? is a normally function guy/girl with a gun. How to stop criminals to commit a crime? A good guy/girl with a gun. If the government doesn't trust its people, the people shouldn't trust the government either..

Tighten access to high powered ammunition? I'm guessing that means banning all online sales, or something to that affect. So the price of ammo in MA would probably go up quite a bit.

Obviously we can't buy ammo online anyways so it's gotta be something else. Further, what the hell is "high powered ammunition"? 30-06, 7.62, 5.56, .45ACP? What a joke. The real battle will take place with Linsky's debauchery of a bill he is supposedly introducing this week.

"Increase the authorized minimum penalties for third and fourth offenses of illegal possession and carrying of firearms, shotguns, rifles and machine guns, and increases the maximum punishment for a second offense."

Maybe if the penalty was actually enforced for the first offense of illegal possession, there wouldn't be a need to strengthen the penalties for subsequent offenses! [grin]

images

— Create the crime of assault and battery by means of a firearm, assault by means of a firearm

What can be interpreted by this?

Among the ideas being weighed by lawmakers are proposals requiring gun owners to buy liability insurance and setting tighter standards for firearms licenses

These guys can't be serious with this crap. Requiring insurance only for gun owners? WTF?

"Tighter" licensing requirements?!?! Seriously?! The licensing requirements in this state are already absurd.

HOW IS ANY OF THIS GOING TO STOP ANY CRIMES?!?!?!

Obviously we can't buy ammo online anyways so it's gotta be something else. Further, what the hell is "high powered ammunition"? 30-06, 7.62, 5.56, .45ACP? What a joke. The real battle will take place with Linsky's debauchery of a bill he is supposedly introducing this week.

Anything that is not .22lr or .22short...

Back
Top Bottom