• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Mass. Gov. Patrick outlines new gun control bill

My wife works for the Mass DMH. This asshat has cut their annual budget by over $100 million plus closing multiple facilities during his terms. Now he wants to add $5 million back in and he has the balls to make this statement:

‘‘Mental illness is a disease that can be treated, and our communities are safer when the appropriate services and supports are available for people in need,’’

What a complete ****ing clown. He needs some serious adjustment.

Obviously we can't buy ammo online anyways so it's gotta be something else. Further, what the hell is "high powered ammunition"? 30-06, 7.62, 5.56, .45ACP? What a joke. The real battle will take place with Linsky's debauchery of a bill he is supposedly introducing this week.

tumblr_lxm9hnvXls1qii6tmo1_250.gif

Uhhh yes we can.

Sent from my LG-P500 using Tapatalk 2

That's funny, every large retailer's site I've EVER been to says WILL NOT SHIP TO MA. You have some super secret underground website that I don't know about? (I know it's a secret) Technically it's not in the MA laws but F'n should be seeing as they are bowing down to our AG.

"including restricting gun owners to purchasing one firearm a month."

Awesome! Good to know these psychopaths now have a couple months longer to plan out exactly what they would like to do and with what!!

What the **** is that really going to do? I just can't understand that thinking.

If its the same as it was in the past, it means guns, mags and other

associated parts. buy a gun part and there is your one for the month.

clearer now...suckx

What can be interpreted by this?

These guys can't be serious with this crap. Requiring insurance only for gun owners? WTF?

"Tighter" licensing requirements?!?! Seriously?! The licensing requirements in this state are already absurd.

HOW IS ANY OF THIS GOING TO STOP ANY CRIMES?!?!?!

Tighter licensing.
This is the Trojan horse
Make more subjects auto disqualified

So... if this goes through, you won't be able to transfer anything non-MA compliant anymore, not even privately, as all private sales will have to go through a dealer now? Lovely... get your glocks and other non-ma compliant guns while you can!!

im gonna guess this means .223 or 7.62x39 ammo.

any ammo that can be used in so called "assault weapons"

What a joke this state and country has become

What I found to be horrible, is the fact that they put the 5 million dollars to mental health services into a gun control bill. Why not make that a separate piece of legislation??? They put it in with the gun control bill like the rats they are, to vilify people who oppose it. ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING!

"Hmmm... great idea!!! Why didn't I think of that? -Devil Patrick"

Well he can have my mags. In his face.

Make your thoughts known in places where you don't get +1, but an argument.

Educate the ignorant.

Believe me, I have been. I would say most of the time they either okay me to death or just say "ARs shouldn't be in civilian hands". Once I tell them AR's are semi-auto, they are still confused. I try my best and keep my composure but most of the time it's an exercise in futility. I have had a few people glean some pro2A thoughts and they are usually dumbfounded when it happens.

Last edited:
I despise Coupe Deval and am pissed that he's about to **** up MA even more. However there is one thing that I'm not mad about: He hasn't followed in the footsteps of NY. Maybe one day but that will be the least of their worries.

Americans are being sent to foreign countries, and are dying or being maimed and disfigured for life, to fight to bring freedom and democracy to the oppressed people in those nations, by the same government that is taking those very same freedoms away from us right here in our own country, right under our own noses. [sad]

I despise Coupe Deval and am pissed that he's about to **** up MA even more. However there is one thing that I'm not mad about: He hasn't followed in the footsteps of NY. Maybe one day but that will be the least of their worries.

I don't think MA will ever go that full retard. I really just don't see that happening.

- - - Updated - - -

Do we even really know what he is going to announce? We already have a 10 round limit. We already have an AWB. We already have stupid laws as it is. What more can they do?

I hope its as crazy as it gets. the more retarded shit they pass the faster we can get it settled for good in court.

Back
Top Bottom