• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Mass. Gov. Patrick outlines new gun control bill

BTW, it says 'feeding device' not a magazine, and it does not say anyhting about detachable either, so 8 shot revolvers are banned as well.

And with the way things are going, it will probably mean eating Cheerios and Spaghetti-os with a TINY spoon....I wouldn't want anyone using a "feeding device" that holds more than 10 "rounds".....

Just called both my State senator and rep to tell them I'm opposed to any new tax scheme and any new firearm laws. If your in Lynn your Rep is Steven Walsh 617 722 2430.

ok so this does not effect much in terms of semi autos in MA b/c of the 10 round limit anyways?
Or is 10+1 not kosher now?
This has a MAJOR effect on MA handguns. 10 round magazines you currently own cant be loaded with more than 7 rounds. You can't buy another 10 round mag. Only 7 round mags. But - Catch 22 - they don't exist for the vast majority of handguns or rifles.

We need to do somthing other than bitch and write letters we need to occupy the state house and I mean thousands of us, For at least a few days

Hell, the way im reading this, and I might be mistaken, but I think a case could be brought against you for a 10 rd stripper clip. The more I read this bill, the more im enraged.

Back
Top Bottom