MASS GOV DEVAL PATRICK NEW GUN CONTROL

Gov Deval Patrick announced today 1 DAY after CUOMO disbanded 2nd ammendment in NY STATE that he will be presenting a gun control bill in MASS. we ALREADY have some of THE STRICTEST laws in the country. it is difficult to believe that he could possibly be attempting to enact anything that does not infringe upon our rights. The so-called "commonsense" laws of new york just currently caused many lawful licensed citizens to wake up FELONS. scary. Their new laws call for surrender of owned firearm accessories, or shipment out of state. Our current existing laws were similar to that of new york's and connecticut's. Everybody needs to contact his office. Cuomo's bill is unconstitutional, violates exisiting laws and the 2nd ammendment as well as civil rights. I hate politics, but this can NOT be ignored.

Gov Deval Patrick announced today 1 DAY after CUOMO disbanded 2nd ammendment in NY STATE that he will be presenting a gun control bill in MASS. we ALREADY have some of THE STRICTEST laws in the country. it is difficult to believe that he could possibly be attempting to enact anything that does not infringe upon our rights. The so-called "commonsense" laws of new york just currently caused many lawful licensed citizens to wake up FELONS. scary. Their new laws call for surrender of owned firearm accessories, or shipment out of state. Our current existing laws were similar to that of new york's and connecticut's. Everybody needs to contact his office. Cuomo's bill is unconstitutional, violates exisiting laws and the 2nd ammendment as well as civil rights. I hate politics, but this can NOT be ignored.

Did you just wake up or something? Didn't bother checking the 15 other threads about this same topic? Just messing with you, but seriously... Check out the other threads

[laugh2]

wha? when did all this happen. I drank three bottles of jack and the next thing you know everything has changed - lol

Back
Top Bottom