• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Mass Firearms Holliston MA

I’ve taken quite a few classes at MFS and they’ve all been great. Mostly the concealed carry classes. Yesterday I swung by because I thought I had an issue with my G34. Even though I didn’t buy my firearm there they were very helpful and checked out my G34. I appreciate and will definitely be shopping and taking more classes there.

MFS was the only shop that actively tried to locate a specific AR lower that I wanted. Called a bunch of places that didn't want to bother or gave me the run around, walked in MFS for another purchase and walked out making a down payment on a lower. Big thumbs up from me.

Really enjoyed the licensing course I took in '15, and the Shooting Range Experience Class they did the same year. Been thinking of going back for some of the specialty courses to see how they are.

They're always on Groupon, don’t forget to search there before buying direct!

I have done many transfers there, inbound from out of state retailers, as well as me selling to locals. They are always fast, efficient and very helpful in getting me in and out quickly. The shop and range tries very hard to be well run, and it shows.

Have only had good experiences with MFS. Took the LTC course there back in Jan. as well as a Moon Island practice test in May. Newbie, lefty, little revolver experience, thought it would be a good idea before demonstrating my "proficiency" in front of BPD officers. It worked.
Someone mentioned the "strictly business" feel of the staff and my belief is that it's due to it being a range open to the public. My instructor was two entirely different people once it was clear that, A.) I'm not an unsafe idiot and B.) I was there for more of a refresher than full on square one firearms instruction. By the end of the hour, in addition to the 50 rounds of .38, I had also put...50 rounds through a VP9(most likely my first firearm purchase) fired my very first box of bruise inducing 00 buck, AND put a dozen rounds through a suppressed AR in 300blk(also a first). It definitely helped that we had one of the ranges entirely to ourselves. He even dimmed and, shut the lights off while I was running the VP9. I can attest to those night sights.
If my license ever shows up in the mail, I will be back for that VP9.
Just my experience and opinions.

MFS was the only shop that actively tried to locate a specific AR lower that I wanted. Called a bunch of places that didn't want to bother or gave me the run around, walked in MFS for another purchase and walked out making a down payment on a lower. Big thumbs up from me.

Pre 94?

Back
Top Bottom