• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Mass Firearm store have any inventory?

Lxpony

NES Member
It's been a long time since I've been there. Might stop by tomorrow but assume they have limited inventory. Anyone been there recently? Website appears out of date.

It's been a long time since I've been there. Might stop by tomorrow but assume they have limited inventory. Anyone been there recently? Website appears out of date.
it is pretty empty there. what inventory are you interested in?

Was there a few weeks ago and they were pretty much empty for both firearms and ammo. Had a 1 box limit too.

I have the day off and wanted to just check in. Last time I was there I got a bushmaster ACR. That was back in early 2019 though
nah. only activity i saw was people getting transfers done, but the store stock is pretty much none. there is some stuff, but, web site shows it.

I was in there a week ago. They had some nice bolt action rifles and the first case had more handguns than I would have expected

an email just came - they apparently got sigs p365 in stock. $525.

Back
Top Bottom