• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

MASS. Exodus?

You would be surprised Kevin. See it all the time. They jump the border to get away and head to the hills. Then, bitch, moan and complain about dirt roads, the lack of street lights and no cell signals. Funny as hell.

This^

I have several friends (families) that have moved up to NH in the last 3 years and this is all I hear, complaining about rednecks, bugs, dirt and trailers plopped on "pretty" land. These families lean to the left and moved due to taxes. After the last election, I am not considering NH at all. I hope for all of you residents of NH that the freestateproject works.

We have land in the mountains of NC but the problem right now is finding a job there. NC has its cons too but I can take a loss on the house in MA and still make it in NC. We will see.

NH has always been the plan for after the kids are grown, in laws have a place in bristol and we love it up there. Would be great to move earlier but I don't see it flying with the wife with the rest of the family still down here,

Back
Top Bottom