MASS: Doe Permits Out

Yes, under stamps, clicked on “add” bubble popped up said I won a zone 10 permit. Proceeded to buy. Did you put in for the lottery when you bought your 2018 license?
Yes always do. Zone 9. It even shows the application in my inventory

Yes always do. Zone 9. It even shows the application in my inventory

I've got the same thing happening. No antlerless permit option to select. Same with my wife's. This is in zone 4S. Last time there was an option listed, and then you were given the bad news. Maybe they're saving me a step?

You think they might do a zone a day or it’s one big lottery dump? I would call them and ask. They have been the only gov’t facility that I’ve never cringed when to call.
I've got doe tags for zone 9 six years straight....all on August 1.

Just sent an email.

"Hi,

I just attempted to check the status of my antlerless permit, via MassFishHunt, and there's no option to add antlerless permit in order to check the status of "winning" a permit. The permit is in my inventory, but I cannot access the option to determine if I've been selected for an antlerless permit. Is there a problem with the system?"

Just sent an email.

"Hi,

I just attempted to check the status of my antlerless permit, via MassFishHunt, and there's no option to add antlerless permit in order to check the status of "winning" a permit. The permit is in my inventory, but I cannot access the option to determine if I've been selected for an antlerless permit. Is there a problem with the system?"
I’m going on a hunch but since zone 10-14 are two weeks earlier (archery), that maybe they are holding off on the other zones?

When you went in to check didnyou see the add next to antlerless permit and then a pop up told you you didn't get one....or was there no add available?

It was listed under permits and when I clicked on it to add it for purchase a pop up told me no permit for me

I applied for zone 8. I have hunted there for years. I have only gotten one permit for this zone since the new system went into effect even though the odds of winning are listed at 75%.

Bob

Saw this on mass wildlife website

The Antlerless Deer Permit system has been temporarily shut down due to technical difficulties. It will be back up as soon as the issue has been resolved. Please check this page for updates on the status of the antlerless deer permit system. This is not a MassWildlife issue and we are working with our vendor to resolve it.

Both my brother and i got doe stamps... there arent ever any for sale in 4s and they only give out 400? Which seems retarded low.

There are plenty of bucks anyway.. i put out a total of 2600 lbs of corn /various feed... im hoping for a good season. I never get anything, but i Think i got it this year.

First year on my own little slice of heaven.ill be pissed if i find anyone out there who isnt suppose to be

I live and pretty much only hunt in Z12. I didn't get a doe tag.
I'll try again later though, in case it's related to the system being down.

Big email blast went out a few minutes ago that that the system is down

Tried for 4s. No dice I don’t think. Is that a hard zone to get?
25% for 4s in 2017 1673 applicant 273 antlerless permits issued. Probably the same allocation this year.

Attachments

• 2017-adp-allocations-chances-of-winning.pdf
    0 bytes · Views: 4
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom