• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Mass Compliant Sig P320??????

Anyone know of any ranges in MA that are renting these or by chance? I'm thinking I might want to pick one up but want to shoot it first.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

A buddy of mine in Maine has one in 9mm. It's got an interesting trigger, breaks really early in the pull. It was comfortable in the hand, and to shoot; accurate as you'd expect from a Sig, but the trigger would take some getting used to, for me anyway.

A buddy of mine in Maine has one in 9mm. It's got an interesting trigger, breaks really early in the pull. It was comfortable in the hand, and to shoot; accurate as you'd expect from a Sig, but the trigger would take some getting used to, for me anyway.
yea very comfy in the hand but I wasn't impressed with the trigger, a tad grit but better than Most

To be completey honest I'm a new shooter and have only ever shot a SDV9E and an SR9 so I don't have much to go on. I'm a lefty so I need to make sure whatever I buy has a decent slide release on both sides. Plus I really like the idea of a modular system.

my wife just swapped her P320 grip module to the small size, and it fits as if molded to her hand. she is absolutely lights-out with the P320. it's an impressive pistol to say the least.

When Cabela's gets these in stock it'll be tempting to use my stash of gift cards on one. They don't seem to have 10 rounders yet.

I was very impressed at my Sig class when they showed how to change out the modules.

I dont get it, why is it that HK and Sig cant make their pistols a little less taller, they look stupid and awkward?. I mean, they get rid of the hammer on the p320 and its still as tall as a hammer fired gun. The high bore axis on that thing is ridiculous, no thanks, i'll pass again.

Last edited:
I dont get it, why is it that HK and Sig cant make their pistols a little less taller, they look stupid and awkward?. I mean, they get rid of the hammer on the p320 and its still as tall as a hammer fired gun. The high bore axis on that thing is ridiculous, no thanks, i'll pass again.
High bore axis....I've heard that's a big problem for some people Not so much for everyone else.

You probably haven't fired a P320.

-Mike

boreaxis_zpshdit5xxg.jpg

If you think a P320 has a high bore axis problem, I suggest looking at videos of locals like Mason Lane or Anthony Spinelli shooting theirs. It will eliminate your concerns.

If you think a P320 has a high bore axis problem, I suggest looking at videos of locals like Mason Lane or Anthony Spinelli shooting theirs. It will eliminate your concerns.

One of the other ****y things about the P320 is it looks WAY bigger than it actually is. But when you actually hold the gun in your hand, and measure it, it's not as big as it looks. It's got school bus camo.... [rofl]

-Mike

I have a full sized 9mm coming in that you could try at Braintree R&P if your in the area
Thanks for the offer, I might have to take you up on that if I can't get up to NH.

I need to call Sig Academy to see if the shop there carries MA Compliant ones.

shot my full sized 9mm 320 for the first time...I can't believe how much I liked the grip....trigger is nice...no recoil....plenty of muzzle flip though...shot it next to a G19 and the bore axis is significantly higher...but I highly recommend the 320 to anyone looking

shot my full sized 9mm 320 for the first time...I can't believe how much I liked the grip....trigger is nice...no recoil....plenty of muzzle flip though...shot it next to a G19 and the bore axis is significantly higher...but I highly recommend the 320 to anyone looking
I think the Grip if you have Med to Large hands is very very comfy. Trig is "good" but like cfbackrow said, Highly recommend

I think the Grip if you have Med to Large hands is very very comfy. Trig is "good" but like cfbackrow said, Highly recommend
I have no idea how to tell if my hand are medium/large. The SR9 fit my hands pretty well, probably a Medium right?

As a new shooter will the higher bore axis really affect me? If I'm learning on the gun then I'm assuming I won't even notice unless I shot something else, right? Also, I think I read somewhere that some people put one of their thumbs on the takedown level when using a thumb forwards grip and that it helps with muzzle flip. Again no idea as I've never held one...

I have no idea how to tell if my hand are medium/large. The SR9 fit my hands pretty well, probably a Medium right?

As a new shooter will the higher bore axis really affect me? If I'm learning on the gun then I'm assuming I won't even notice unless I shot something else, right? Also, I think I read somewhere that some people put one of their thumbs on the takedown level when using a thumb forwards grip and that it helps with muzzle flip. Again no idea as I've never held one...

im sure you will be fine and like it, its not like a recoil of a G43 or LC9. it feels fine just get a good purchase on it and all will be good

Back
Top Bottom