Mass compliant PM9 question

• Thread starter Deleted member 22390
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 22390

The PM9 has the new LCI (loaded chamber indicator) and it looks like crap to be honest. Would I be able to buy a slide from Kahr without all that LCI junk on it and put it on the mass compliant PM9?

You can modify your pistol any way you want short of turning it into an NFA item or an assault weapon. Will Kahr sell a non-MA slide to a MA resident? Only Kahr can answer that. It's not illegal but may be against their policies.

The PM9 has the new LCI (loaded chamber indicator) and it looks like crap to be honest. Would I be able to buy a slide from Kahr without all that LCI junk on it and put it on the mass compliant PM9?

For the amount of money you would waste doing this you could find a used free state one. (assuming it was even possible. )

-Mike

I have a PM9 with the loaded chamber indicator. I wish it weren't there, but honestly it's not a problem. It doesn't appear in your sight picture or anything.

I have a PM9 with the loaded chamber indicator. I wish it weren't there, but honestly it's not a problem. It doesn't appear in your sight picture or anything.

This. That and the ridiculous safety that is likely never used. I am amused when I see the classifieds jacking up a PM9 price with the oh so exclusive "free state" tag! Anyways free market. I'm with drgrant, pay the premium (unless you know how not to) for a "free state" version or learn to put up with marginal "features" and use the extra money to buy ammo:)

Back
Top Bottom