• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

MASS Classic- Great match

To all that set up and helped at this match- thank you so much. You picked some wonderful weather and put together a great match. I'll admit I kept getting the urge to go tape, but after a while it was nice to just sit and watch. I know this put an extra load on an already busy staff so I want to extend my thanks. It's a match that I think lots of people look forward to every year!

PS- keep the cool tornado logo- it's cool!

I wish I had a gun that ran as well as this match did

That sucks Mike. Honestly, it's hard for me to say this publicly… but you took it like a man. I was impressed you weren't running around pissing and moaning. True GM class. ;)

I want to thank all the Monson staff for being awesome. I was on the wait list and they expanded the squads to get competitors like me in. Paula and Dr. Rick - you guys are the best - Thank You!!

What a great match. If only I could say the same for my performance . . .

Thanks to all of the hard working staff. The stages were fun and challenging, and all of the match staff did an awesome job. I could get used to this no taping thing.

Definitely very well run match. Its almost unbelievable how much faster and smoother a match runs with dedicated stage reset folks.

This was one of the best matches that I've attended. Thanks to everyone that made it happen! It took a couple of stages for me to not start heading down range to tape, but once I got the hang of it, it was awesome!

That sucks Mike. Honestly, it's hard for me to say this publicly… but you took it like a man. I was impressed you weren't running around pissing and moaning. True GM class. ;)

Yeah, that really sucked and it was heart breaking to watch.

Yeah, that really sucked and it was heart breaking to watch.

Thanks, it was heartbreaking, I felt that I had fought my way back from a poor start and was finally in the position I wanted to be in, only to have all that taken away by a gun failure. It ruined my match, but it didn't ruin my day, It was great to see a lot of people I hadn't seen in a while, so that alone made it worth the trip

Thanks, it was heartbreaking, I felt that I had fought my way back from a poor start and was finally in the position I wanted to be in, only to have all that taken away by a gun failure. It ruined my match, but it didn't ruin my day, It was great to see a lot of people I hadn't seen in a while, so that alone made it worth the trip

It was a good match, and while I shot it rather poorly, I certainy enjoyed meeting a lot of great shooters and see people whom I have not seen in a while and who somehow, by sheer luck, I guess, were concentrated in my squad.

Mike, congratulations on your achievement!

Back
Top Bottom