Mass Armament - New Gun Store in Bellingham

Rockrivr1

NES Member
Was driving to get a coffee this morning and noticed a new sign up for "Mass Armament" on Rt. 140 in Bellingham heading towards Franklin. They moved into a space that used to be a hair salon next to Crystal Pool and Spa. According to their web site they will be opening soon.

Seems they have gunsmithing on site as well as firearms, ammo, steel targets, body armor and accessories. Always good to have another gun store open up in the area! Will be looking forward to when they open.

https://massarmament.com/

Bought from them at the Marlboro show, good people.
Too bad there are a certain few that keep bad mouthing these gun shows to no end, without the Gun show a new business like this would not get the chance to show who they are to masses of people from all over.

Bought from them at the Marlboro show, good people.
Too bad there are a certain few that keep bad mouthing these gun shows to no end, without the Gun show a new business like this would not get the chance to show who they are to masses of people from all over.

Didn't realize he was a vendor at these gun shows. Guess they decided it was time to open up a shop.

They are open and I'm going to check them out tomorrow. Is anyone looking for anything in particular?

I did visit them last week. They are still building up the store but have the basics. The owners seem nice and willing to work w u for whatever u needed. Got some pre ban mags.

Gino and Henry are great! They just handled a transfer from a "difficult" seller for me. Nice shop and these guys are very knowledgeable. I will definitely will be doing business with them in the near future.

Bought a 70 year old gun from a NES’R. Before I shot it I wanted a smith to look at it. Brought it down to Mass Armament and Gino gave it the look over. Very accommodating and helpful. Definitely a great shop that I will surely be visiting quite a bit.

Back
Top Bottom