• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Mass. 2013 2A State House Demonstration, ATTENDEES post here

i was there. I had a great time and can't wait till the next event.

I was on the other side of the street and it was hard to hear at times. hopefully we can get a better sound system for when we have 5K in attendance! :D

To think against all of the doom and danger speaches from the politicians and main stream media about guns and law abiding gun onwers, here is an event that could easily have had 500 guns present carried by law abiding, licensed gun owners and not one shooting incident.........Guess that disproves thier thesis about the dangers of law abiding gun owners.

Proud day, great cause, incredible showing for an awesome event that was an example to others of a truly peaceful and dignified assembly!!!

Great job to all involved!!!!!!

I was there in attendance. (Asian male standing to the left of the bull horn). Didn't get to meet too many NESers but met older individuals that mobilized via the GOAL email. Certainly was an amazing and great sight to see over 500 individuals united fighting for our rights.

I was there in attendance. (Asian male standing to the left of the bull horn). Didn't get to meet too many NESers but met older individuals that mobilized via the GOAL email. Certainly was an amazing and great sight to see over 500 individuals united fighting for our rights.

With the huge ass back pack?

I had the pleasure of being part of the crowd, and managed not to make a fool of myself behind the bullhorn.

What an awesome time. And June4th's speech was truly moving.

I was there as well with 2 other NESers.

OfficerObie, you are too modest. Your speech was great. I like your analysis of what Bloom-turd said on Meet the Press. Well done!

All the speeches were great and the turnout surprised me. Fox25 news at 6pm said that "hundreds" were present. Had to have been over 1K easy.

I was there holding the AR/Hammer sign along with the gun control for dummies signs seen below.

Awesome turn out. I wouldn't say I was surprised, but I was gearing up for disappointment. It was pretty awesome to see the huge crowd as I got closer to the state house.

Comic.jpg hammer.jpg

My buddy and I were #3 and #4 on scene earlier this morning. We were lucky enough to have a total moonbat from Vermont come up and question us. She initially thought we were there to SUPPORT gun control, and started letting the demeaning questions fly once she discovered otherwise!! She ended up getting quite worked up while the ten or so of us remained calm responded with logical answers to her questions. However after about ten minutes she stormed away just as looney as she came. Ya can't fix a moonbat!! Excellent turnout though! It was great to be around fellow supporters!

I was their with the two little ones and the Mrs. at one point I had told my wife that if she wanted to take the kids to the playground in the Common that it was fine and I didn't mind. I was pleasantly surprised that she said no, I don't I wan't to stay here. I think she will be applying for her LTC soon!

Stood with you at the state house .Thank you NES for this opportunity. You folks did a top rate job on very little notice. Again next week? Just say when and where.

I was there for the ralley. Just after the ralley ended, did a " fa10 and bought a handgun " from a great NES'r. Kind of like having a sign stating a message , but felt better buying it there.

great event, inspired speaker, the weather was good, great energy from the crowd.

Funny how the Boston Glob has a front article on their web site headline "Hey Patriots fans! Show us your pride!", about football games, but actual living patriots on the Boston Common are carefully ignored. They cannot go bankrupt soon enough.

BMass and I were there too. Great turnout. It was difficult to hear the speakers, even with the bullhorn. We were across the street at the entrance to the common. The signs were awesome and BPD did a good job also

Back
Top Bottom