• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Mass. 2013 2A State House Demonstration, ATTENDEES post here

One more checking in. I was there and think this was a great start. But, it's only the start, we have to stay visible and keep the pressure on. I took some video and will upload it later when I can check to make sure it's not crap.

Until then: www.itstime2a.com

here are my pictures

- - - Updated - - -

my favorite is the first picture, there are 4 flags shown

Attachments

• Rally .jpg
    Rally .jpg
    458.7 KB · Views: 80
  • Rally 1.jpg
    Rally 1.jpg
    418.3 KB · Views: 74
  • Rally 2.jpg
    Rally 2.jpg
    424.7 KB · Views: 76
  • Rally 3.jpg
    Rally 3.jpg
    471 KB · Views: 74
  • Rally 4.jpg
    Rally 4.jpg
    474.5 KB · Views: 74
  • Rally 5.jpg
    Rally 5.jpg
    539.3 KB · Views: 73
  • Rally 6 .jpg
    Rally 6 .jpg
    459.2 KB · Views: 70
wolfies.jpg

Emmy and Oni met a lot of great folks today.

I was there - I'm in the pic, off course taken when I was looking in my pocket so as to get a nice shot of my ever increasing bald area (we are well past spot).

The bull horn was good - we should have realized, a bunch of shooters that have been around since before hearing protection was the norm.

On edit:

With my friend G26

Last edited:
I was there, as was my son.

Honestly, it was his decision to go - he wasn't feeling 100%, but for whatever reason, the 14-year-old thought he should step up.

I was proud to be part of such a well-mannered, and important gathering.

Thank you, to all that attended.

My friend's seventeen year old son came with us today. As I said to him on the way. It's his rights we are protecting. Your son should be proud of himself.

I was there. Ran into a bunch of people I knew or recognized. Saw two of my cousins - had no idea they were 2A supporters.

Look at the little girl in the center. I didnt take this picture, it was emailed to me by a guy named Paul who helped me get through boston.

Also, here is a link for everything he uploaded including some really well done videos.
image.jpg image.jpg

I was there. Sadly some of the people I thought would be coming with me were "too busy" to make it. Huge thanks to everyone who came. Looking forward to the next one.

I had the pleasure of being part of the crowd, and managed not to make a fool of myself behind the bullhorn.

What an awesome time. And June4th's speech was truly moving.

Last edited:
I was there and ran into an old friend I don't get to see much. He lives in Southeastern Mass, just heard about it yesterday and drove up with his wife. He said he turned and saw my, "Criminals Don't Obey Gun Laws" sign. Great speech by the gentleman from Tianeman (sp?) Square---it would be great to get that out on the webnets.

I also met two gentleman who were not members of this site. Told them all about it, and they both said they were going to sign up as soon as they get home. One even told me the username he was going to use, if it isn't taken. Nice to see that the movement wasn't just all us. Still we have to get the word out better. I talked to at least 50 guys this week that knew nothing about any of this. A few hadn't even heard of the details of the Gov's plan. Notice how all the papers and news keep glossing over the worst parts of this?

Back
Top Bottom