Masks and youth soccer in MA

mav

NES Member
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
NO! And you can go f*** yourself too.
Well, your perogative, but don’t come around my soccer pitch without one in MA because I’ll throw your azz out. Too much at stake for selfish dbags trying to make a political point at the expense of the kids and families who are following the current rules to play.

jhblaze1

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Because the whole mask/social distancing/isolating from people outside your family when not wearing a mask is not happening. Kids are hanging out, parents are gathering at homes and such and no precautions are being taken. Compliance right now is BS. Too many cowboys doing whatever they want and not focussing on the bigger picture of slowing/stopping the spread to have some sort of normalcy like youth sports.
Totally agree with you Mr Biden. f*** freedom. Shit's overrated. I mean after this horrific plague spreads across the globe there will only be like 99.97% of us left alive.

ScottS

NES Member
Rating - 100%
43   0   0
Hockey rinks in MA shut down for youth for next two weeks by order of the state. Like I said before when all the “but my freedom” brigade was up my azz because I told the OP to wear the mask or pull your kid... this is the worst nightmare for clubs, coaches, leagues, and players who want to play. Do what you can to slow/stop the spread so we can keep playing because Covid isn’t going away until we have a vaccine.
Really? This is the “worst nightmare?”
What I find hilarious is all the Leonidas shit in your sig block, and you’re screeching “Wear the mask! Don’t fight the system! What about soccer!?”

bauer

NES Member
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Well, your perogative, but don’t come around my soccer pitch without one in MA because I’ll throw your azz out. Too much at stake for selfish dbags trying to make a political point at the expense of the kids and families who are following the current rules to play.
Soccer players have always been pussies.

Signed—a lifelong hockey player (and the 5 IPA’s I just drank)

😘

Climbnsink

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hockey rinks in MA shut down for youth for next two weeks by order of the state. Like I said before when all the “but my freedom” brigade was up my azz because I told the OP to wear the mask or pull your kid... this is the worst nightmare for clubs, coaches, leagues, and players who want to play. Do what you can to slow/stop the spread so we can keep playing because Covid isn’t going away until we have a vaccine.
You are so off on this 'rona thing. Vaccines and wearing masks and all the other nonsense is not going to get your precious ball playing back. I have no doubt soccer is next, and it has nothing to do with real cases or real risk or public health or the health of kids or coaches. The sooner you understand that the better off you will be. You may not be able to change anything as I understand you are working for a school, but at least you will have a clue. If coaching is your main source of income I'd start thinking about another gig.

mav

NES Member
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Really? This is the “worst nightmare?”
What I find hilarious is all the Leonidas shit in your sig block, and you’re screeching “Wear the mask! Don’t fight the system! What about soccer!?”
What I think is amusing is you think I care what you think of my sig. I’ll add that you don’t know crap about Spartan hoplites as they were the most disciplined of troops (as in no personal freedoms) and that Sparta was essentially a warrior culture that was downright fascist in alot of ways. Doesn’t mean I can’t admire their ethos, and more importantly, Frank Miller’s writing.

So, feel free to EABOD’s. I work in soccer. It provides income for my family. My kids play it and will write their ticket in college on the back of their hard work in school and soccer, despite the cries of freedom from dbags like you who would rather sports were shut down all due to the painful requirement to wear a god damn mask. Do what you want, call me a nazi, fascist or Biden supporter. I’m a Republican who votes Trump and will so again. What I won’t do is back down from aholes. Act accordingly.

Last edited:

Climbnsink

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mav will be one of the people proudly strutting around with a propaganda pin-on button on his lapel that reads "I got vaccinated" the instant the vaccine comes out, like the retards on election night with their "I voted" buttons 😂
Sadly they have an app for that. And they want it to be mandatory. Rolling it out in other countries first Ireland for one. Mark of the beast some say.

Boris

Son of Kalashnikov
NES Member
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Because the whole mask/social distancing/isolating from people outside your family when not wearing a mask is not happening. Kids are hanging out, parents are gathering at homes and such and no precautions are being taken. Compliance right now is BS. Too many cowboys doing whatever they want and not focussing on the bigger picture of slowing/stopping the spread to have some sort of normalcy like youth sports.
This is not about "cowboys", the shit show of a "response" by the state just convinces more people that this crisis is non-existent and simply an exercise to control the masses. A whole lot of people young and old simply don't buy into the agiotage. It's one thing if people are reckless, it's another when people simply don't buy into bullshit.

Signed—a lifelong hockey player and the 5 IPA’s I just drank

😘
In some countries this kind of insult would go worse than insulting Pedohammad and his religion of peace. At least in Russia kids don't wear pads to play street hockey and a lot of our hockeysticks were made from sheet metal because we broke them too often. Pads are for pussies. ;)

mav

NES Member
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Mav will be one of the people proudly strutting around with a propaganda pin-on button on his lapel that reads "I got vaccinated" the instant the vaccine comes out, like the retards on election night with their "I voted" buttons 😂
I don’t wear pins unless it’s The Comedian’s bloody happy face. Thanks for playing. How is CA with full remote school and zero sports being played?

mav

NES Member
Rating - 100%
16   0   0

Signed—a lifelong hockey player (and the 5 IPA’s I just drank)

😘
Every hockey player I’ve ever met was a total dbag. The biggest problem parents on the sidelines are always the hockey parents. I’d rather coach pussies than aholes any day. I can teach the pussy to make the ahole look stupid, but I can’t teach an ahole anything... they think they already know it all.

bauer

NES Member
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Every hockey player I’ve ever met was a total dbag. The biggest problem parents on the sidelines are always the hockey parents. I’d rather coach pussies than aholes any day. I can teach the pussy to make the ahole look stupid, but I can’t teach an ahole anything... they think they already know it all.
Haha. Strong rebuttal and well played. Don’t get your panties in a bunch; just having a bit of fun to alleviate my frustration over the hockey shutdown 😘

Reactions: mav

mav

NES Member
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
This is not about "cowboys", the shit show of a "response" by the state just convinces more people that this crisis is non-existent and simply an exercise to control the masses. A whole lot of people young and old simply don't buy into the agiotage. It's one thing if people are reckless, it's another when people simply don't buy into
I’m not disagreeing with you about the .gov response. In fact, I think it’s all BS. All the heat seems to be from me doing what I have to do according to the state to keep us playing. Whatever.

The kids I coach are playing and that’s all that matters right now. Hopefully we don’t get shutdown, but anything can happen in this crap state.

mav

NES Member
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
awful. what's your point lol? Schools are closed because of Karens like you.

My kids are too young for sports so zero f***s given there.
Not me. My kids are in school, at least hybrid, and I pushed for full open, but state mandates on numbers in classrooms made it impossible.

Whatever. All you mujahdeen freedom fighters can EABOD. Lots of talk and zero action here on NES these days...

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dude, the state shut down hockey because 30 positive cases were tracked to hockey clusters. The number of positive cases is increasing because of cases in schools and colleges. No one said deaths, everyone is saying cases and spread. Again, words matter. This thread is about youth sports. Specifically, masks and the state mandated requirement to wear them for players and spectators. Hockey now shut down. I don’t want soccer shut down. Wear the god damn mask. Oh, and I never said panic. Covid is not the Spanish Flu nor Ebola nor the Plague. Still, wear a mask.

Eisenhower_quote_tech_elite.jpg

Have the easily identifiable useful idiots and/or voluntary slaves in this thread been programmed to echo:
1. These are not tyrannical orders which are infringing on God-given freedoms ?
2. These are necessary edicts to ensure safety from a virus which is statistically insignificant to healthy people under 60 ?
3. These are necessary edicts to ensure safety from a virus which has statistically zero impact to children ?

Do we hope the children growing up in the marxist strongholds have the opportunity to learn about the many incredible details regarding the founding of this country?

Do we pray these same children not permanently suffer from the marxist programming their parents either subscribe or otherwise demonstrate indifference?

Would it seem a miracle these children not suffer from cognitive dissonance and ultimately become incapable of critical thought?

mav

NES Member
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
View attachment 402674

Have the easily identifiable useful idiots and/or voluntary slaves in this thread been programmed to echo:
1. These are not tyrannical orders which are infringing on God-given freedoms ?
2. These are necessary edicts to ensure safety from a virus which is statistically insignificant to healthy people under 60 ?
3. These are necessary edicts to ensure safety from a virus which has statistically zero impact to children ?

Do we hope the children growing up in the marxist strongholds have the opportunity to learn about the many incredible details regarding the founding of this country?

Do we pray these same children not permanently suffer from the marxist programming their parents either subscribe or otherwise demonstrate indifference?

Would it seem a miracle these children not suffer from cognitive dissonance and ultimately become incapable of critical thought?
It’s soccer man. Youth sports. Not the American Revolution or Civil War or The Bolshivek Revolution.

Don’t go to the game. Don’t have your kids participate in sports. No mask police. Look at that. Freedom.

This thread is getting stupid.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It’s soccer man. Youth sports. Not the American Revolution or Civil War or The Bolshivek Revolution.

Don’t go to the game. Don’t have your kids participate in sports. No mask police. Look at that. Freedom.

Resistance to tyranny becomes the Christian and social duty of each individual… Continue steadfast and, with a proper sense of your dependence on God, nobly defend those rights which heaven gave, and no man ought to take from us. -- No one important to LARPing patriots who promote the acceptance of tyranny and/or marxist causes

No one should be too concerned as I doubt anyone on this thread is going to waste their time trying to force any person unshackled from their comfortable chains. We know there are many continuing to call themselves American who volunteer, and we witness the process of how these become preferential. At best, those who have lost the desire to be unshackled are a burden, and our burden would only be greater if forcibly removed.

Simply continue on the path unfettered. However for God's and the sake of my countrymen, stay clear from young and impressionable minds still discovering the blessings of observation and developing confidence to identify the many important truths found within it.

Climbnsink

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pedojoe said darkwinter last night as part of a scripted answer. Darkwinter is the name of gamed out scamdemic part 2. Your masks, vaccines, buttplugs, whatever they ask for is not going to get you out of this, it is intentional malice against people. Losing sports sucks for those kids, so of course they will attack sports. And if cuts off a path to good colleges for the nontraitor class of Americans that's good too, in their opinion.

ScottS

NES Member
Rating - 100%
43   0   0

You squeak out of both sides of your mouth.
"It's soccer, man. Youth sports. Not the American Revolution or Civil War or The Bolshivek Revolution."

Right. Kids kicking a f***ing ball around the grass. Who cares?

"This is the worst nightmare for clubs, coaches, leagues, and players who want to play..."

So, the "worst nightmare" for these people in the pandemic is a bunch kids can't kick a ball around?

"ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ, man. Come and take my soccer ball..." I just can't stop laughing.

Inside Out

NES Member
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
Gotta love how rinks are not closed for Collage or Professional teams.... just us peons. Faker is such a f***ing follower.
Pro and college hockey (at least when they are happening) generate revenue for the state. Youth and rec leagues, not so much.

mav

NES Member
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
You squeak out of both sides of your mouth.
"It's soccer, man. Youth sports. Not the American Revolution or Civil War or The Bolshivek Revolution."

Right. Kids kicking a f***ing ball around the grass. Who cares?

"This is the worst nightmare for clubs, coaches, leagues, and players who want to play..."

So, the "worst nightmare" for these people in the pandemic is a bunch kids can't kick a ball around?

"ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ, man. Come and take my soccer ball..." I just can't stop laughing.

I love hearing from dbags in NH who don’t have to deal with Faker’s crap and don’t contribute anything in the thread other than pseudo anonymous personal attacks on an internet forum. While your at it dbag, make sure you kick a puppy or two and call the kid with down syndrom a retard and you’ll have the dbag trifecta prize.

No one is protesting a youth sports shutdown, but for those involved with the sport and industry, it’s a major problem here in MA. And not for nothing, but NH isn’t a hotbed of soccer. Seacoast isn’t an island and can’t survive without all the clubs competing from MA. Honestly, you’re more obtuse than Biden last night trying to dance around Ukraine and Hunter comments.

mav

NES Member
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Pro and college hockey (at least when they are happening) generate revenue for the state. Youth and rec leagues, not so much.
Incorrect. Club sports are a major driver of revenue, from taxes paid in salaries and business profits to travel expenses for touraments and visitors. Youth sports is a huge money machine. I think it has more to do with bread and circus, as in pro and college sports keep the masses entertained while youth sports is just another activity for the kids to most.

Heck, you think shutting down in-person learning was beneficial to kids? One of my kids who is hybrid was remote yesterday... internet goes down in the school for two hours so all the remote kids just hung out on zoom. Zero learning, but it’s only kids educational development... not god forbid pro hockey or football.

bauer

NES Member
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
My biggest issue with all of these shut downs is the overall lack of consistency being applied. If we’re going to shut down sports because there’s a risk of spread (real or perceived) then shut down all sports. I fail to see how any sport where physical exertion is required could be more or less dangerous in terms of respiratory spread than another.

Ultimately I’m against all of these shut downs as it’s a big net negative impact to the kids and to @mav’s point it’s going have a large negative impact on the people’s livelihoods that are truly involved in the games

bauer

NES Member
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
And now for my final soccer ribbing

They’ve apparently been beta testing the vaccine in soccer players recently. Below is video footage of their reaction to the vaccine being received despite being reminded numerous times that the shot had been administered in the arm

BDEEA04C-FD44-4D7F-90C9-E51B9E5AC36A.gif

Sorry Mav; I truly tried to be adult but I couldn’t resist ;)

Top Bottom