• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Masked man fires shot during robbery in Taunton

My wife was across the street at Hannaford - couldn't be her though, not tall enough (her not the robber)

attachment.php

Last edited:
Those are cool pistols. I wish we could have those in MA considering I started reloading 7.62x25.

I wonder if he had it loaded with old surplus corossive ammo...

Last edited:
I was at vault liquors when this happened. This person got away on foot, must have just walked down the street like nothing happened.

Those are cool pistols. I wish we could have those in MA considering I started reloading 7.62x25.

I wonder if he had it loaded with old surplus corossive ammo...

Damn. That is an easy to find cartridge... how could this happen? What he did isn't legal in MA. That gun isn't legal in MA. He is going to lose his LTC now...

/sarcasm off

Sent from my Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk Pro - typos are from the GD auto correct unless they are funny substitutions those I'll take credit for.

Well I am out of state and 6' 3" so I have an alibi even though it was down the street... maybe he tossed the gun in my back yard and I can 'buy' it from a stranger for a dollar, it's not my fault he gave me a fake LTC...

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk

That's clearly an AK-15 Glock assault killy rifle with a high capacity clip and imploding bullets but don't worry because once hes done with the clip, he wont be able to use it anymore. LOL

Sten parts kit? Grease gun? Caulking gun? With the video quality being below a fisher price camcorder, who the **** knows? Operator looks very awkward with it though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom