Mask mandate, fog on shooting glasses.

boscru

NES Member
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
masks are required when i work (printer tech in hospitals). PITA with reading glasses that i need at my age, i've learned to deal with it.
no masks required at my range, but social distancing encouraged.
(don't sneeze or spit on fellow shooters within 6' [puke] )

mac1911

NES Member
Rating - 100%
73   0   0
clubs just need to serve food at the firing line, then when at your "table" masks can be removed. Shoot and eat!

MarkT

NES Member
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
We need to start using the Dem/ BLM playbook and just stop wearing masks everywhere. Total BS. I lost my brother to Covid in April, but this mask mandate and further restrictions on our civil liberties is complete bullshit and .gov control

Spartan65

NES Member
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
We need to start using the Dem/ BLM playbook and just stop wearing masks everywhere. Total BS. I lost my brother to Covid in April, but this mask mandate and further restrictions on our civil liberties is complete bullshit and .gov control

sorry for your loss.

ScottS

NES Member
Rating - 100%
45   0   0
I say don't go shooting at your range. Simply attend a peaceful protest there. Get yourself a small "BLM" sign and stick it up at your lane and fire away.

Blooglo

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are there people within 6 feet of you at the firing line?

If not, remove your mask.

Not sure how cat crap will fix a fogged up mask.

I tried using my dogs crap and it only smeared it up and had a bad smell.
LOL I use Cat Crap on my dive mask, it works on my shooting glasses as well. I get mine from Campmor but I hear WalMart has it too!

MarkT

NES Member
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Thanks, man. Not looking for sympathy here, we really need to start pushing back against this total BS gov overeach.

Path-Finder

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
your medically exempt aren't you? that's all you gotta say. there is still exemption for medical conditions, and they can't ask for proof unless it is your employer it's written right in the governor's mandate
Where does it say in the order that you have to prove it to an employer? Is that something new?

drgrant

NES Member
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
Mask causes my shooting glasses to fog over. With the new mask mandate I guess it's no shooting. I don't know for sure, but my range will probably enforce it this time. I do have anti fog glasses but it's no help.
Stop shooting at places that force masking. There's no way id subject myself to that bullshit.

Dr. Claw

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mask causes my shooting glasses to fog over. With the new mask mandate I guess it's no shooting. I don't know for sure, but my range will probably enforce it this time. I do have anti fog glasses but it's no help.

I am not sure I'd worry about it, was out today and no one was following the new mandate.

Prepper

NES Member
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
You guys are actually following this order? I'm going to flaunt two edicts tonight by walking the dog after 10pm without a mask :cool:

Yes, this. I want to disobey the MA mask edict so badly that I am thinking I should drive my illegal-in-MA guns into MA just so I can shoot at a range there without wearing a mask.

Racenet

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Sorry to hear about your brother. Did he actually die OF covid or did he die WITH covid. Big difference.

I didn't start wearing one in the first place. Haven't yet and never will.

Broccoli Iglesias

NES Member
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Are there people within 6 feet of you at the firing line?

If not, remove your mask.
Are you saying that if I am 73" from someone I am safe, 72" I am pushing it and 71" I will most likely get sick and die?

OP, go to the range at night. I hear COVID doesn't infect people between 10pm and 5am.

Top Bottom