• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Maryland Man Shoots Home Intruder: Charged With Murder

Hahahahaha! I love this:

There is no nationwide average response time for a 911 call, however unless they are faster than 1,310 ft/s, there really is no point in calling 911 in the case of a hostile home invasion.

the Assistant State’s Attorney, Glen Neubauer, maintains that he should have called 911, and that even the act of grabbing the gun in the first place is “bizarre behavior in itself,”

SON OF A ****ING BITCH MOTHER****ER YOU SHOULD BE ****ING TRIED FOR TREASON AND HANGED YOU COWARD POS.

WE SHOULD SEND PEOPLE LIKE THIS TO NORTH KOREA SERIOUSLY.

Sorry, instant LEVEL OVER 9000 RAGE when I read that.

Last edited:
the Assistant State’s Attorney, Glen Neubauer, maintains that he should have called 911, and that even the act of grabbing the gun in the first place is “bizarre behavior in itself,”

So this moron considers self defense bizarre. What is bizarre is his line of thinking.

So this moron considers self defense bizarre. What is bizarre is his line of thinking.

What is scarier than even this is the fact that most Libtards probably think the same thing. And they don't seem to be going away...

What is scarier than even this is the fact that most Libtards probably think the same thing. And they don't seem to be going away...
Many of them do. They will use the term vigilante.
Whenever a gun is used in self defense they always try to paint the victim as the aggressor and the attacker as the victim such as in the Zimmerman/Martin case.

This one's easy. File $1,000,000 civil suit against Mr. Neubauer, $1,000,000 against the arresting officer and any other officers participating in the arrest, transport or booking of the defendant, and $5,000,000 against the town/county/state for false arrest.

Would like to see the law cited Neubauer has a legal claim to his statement.

Would the DA have reacted in the same manner if the dude Louisville Sluggered him? No basis in law, this is (yet another) agenda driving polictical public flogging. JFC, we are going to the dogs.

two different versions now of the same story.
you can't kick someones door down; you also can't invite someone into your home with the intention of shooting them and then claiming it was self defense, that's called premeditated murder.

Suspicious story...

I agree. Almost sounds like his wife had something going on with this dude could be a jealousy thing. What type of man allows one of his wife's single male friends to live in his home while he is away? Will be reserving judgement until more details come out.

Last edited:
I agree. Almost sounds like his wife had something going on with this dude could be a jealousy thing. What type of man allows one of his wife's single male friends to live in his home while he is away? Will be reserving reservation until more details come out.
I would. I trust my wife completely.

She also has access to my guns, and I hers.

I also do not own my wife, nor she me.

Wonder how the assistant AG felt if someone burst through his door. Which isn't that hard to find where he lives if you do a quick google search.

I agree. Almost sounds like his wife had something going on with this dude could be a jealousy thing. What type of man allows one of his wife's single male friends to live in his home while he is away? Will be reserving judgement until more details come out.

+1

What sounds strange is that his family claims that they don't know each other but some of the article written about it said they the husband spoke with him and told him he had to move out. Then there is the part where he bursts through the door. Some of the articles say that he was let in and they talked and was then told to leave. If he burst through the door and kept advancing why was he found on the porch? was he shot and tried to leave or were they arguing at the door and he tried to get in and the husband shot him?

The DA comment about he should have called 911 first is absurd in all circumstances. Someone is at your door at 2am banging you grab your gun. That's why you have it.

Back
Top Bottom