• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Maryland Gun Owners Vow They Will Not Comply, Gun-Grabbers and Legislators Freak Out

Notice all of those are states where you can buy and possess a firearm without a government permission slip? We are in a sticky situation here in MA. Shirts like that at public hearings here would of course get the same response from the anti gunners looking to find out who they were, except here some percentage of them would then lose their license due to nonsense suitability. Some would be fine if the chief of police didn't care, but how many are going to be willing to roll the dice knowing that they will be targeted and lose their rights?

This won't be high profile loss of rights where you will be a martyr and people might rally behind it, it will be you getting a visit from the PD some morning with a letter revoking your LTC and them walking in to take everything you have. Maybe you win in court sometime later, and maybe you get your stuff out of PD lockup before the bonded thefthouse gets it, but how many will have that luck?

Those other states activists are actually virtually totally safe. They might get hassled by local police if they are known, they might have some people bitch at them about how they are "Threatening" because the premise of not complying implies violence, but they will not lose their ability to even touch a gun. We aren't defeating anything here by voting bloc because numbers. We surely won't stop anything by veiled threat of noncompliance for the same reason, their position is "Great, we would love the photo op of taking guns by force from "Domestic terrorists" please don't comply."

No good, they would co-opt it. The media would paint you all as gun control advocates who want "No more" gun violence. By the time they were forced to retract (If ever) the damage would be done and nobody reads the third page story about how they were "Mistaken" and you actually support "The other side" while still not being clear about who or what you support.

When I lived in MA, just *getting* to one of any of the events was a half to full day commitment. While tending a young one and working a salaried job with a 1-3hr commute each way it just never happened. Hell I was lucky if I could kip off for a quick beer and burger once a week.

In ME, it's a bit easier, but still. I can NOT understand how some of these lib SJW gungrabbering protesters have so much time on their hands to be miles away from their responsibilities and hours away from their jobs...oh... Wait. Jobs? Do they work?

Maryland has a crew with t shirts, RI has a crew with t shirts, Maine has a crew with t shirts...there just seems to be a lacking of unity among gun owners who’d pack a hearing wearing the same in MA. If there has been, then my mistake. If not, how do we make the same happen in MA?

I do have to say the “We Will Not Comply” message is going to be the winning message of all. I’ve been seeing that as the prevailing thought online.
There is a "We Will Not Comply" shirt being sold, all profits are being donated to 2nd A causes, follow the link (make sure you check out the back of the shirt) Patriots vs. Tyranny Custom Ink Fundraising

Did I ever say they -had- to prove that? I know that "they can do whatever they want" wrt the shit MA judges that will often hear one's case. My point was more along the lines that despite the seemingly unlimited piwer of suitability, there are still real limits in reality (otherwise, the douche towns would just deny everyone) and one has to decide how much they want to bend over/cower vs the percived "risk".

-Mike

Haverhill actually did it for years and got away with it every time with no repercussions .
The Chief back then wouldn't even give you an application.
"Take me to court." "No one in my town is getting an LTC ."
Some did and got their application. After $1200 in court costs and the Chief getting paid to show up.
It lasted till he moved on or retired , I forget which.
That shit still wouldn't stop me from speaking my mind , but let's not pretend that this stuff doesn't happen.

Haverhill actually did it for years and got away with it every time with no repercussions .
The Chief back then wouldn't even give you an application.
"Take me to court." "No one in my town is getting an LTC ."
Some did and got their application. After $1200 in court costs and the Chief getting paid to show up.
It lasted till he moved on or retired , I forget which.
That shit still wouldn't stop me from speaking my mind , but let's not pretend that this stuff doesn't happen.

I think Revere had a chief that did this as well at some point.

Notice all of those are states where you can buy and possess a firearm without a government permission slip? We are in a sticky situation here in MA. Shirts like that at public hearings here would of course get the same response from the anti gunners looking to find out who they were, except here some percentage of them would then lose their license due to nonsense suitability. Some would be fine if the chief of police didn't care, but how many are going to be willing to roll the dice knowing that they will be targeted and lose their rights?

This won't be high profile loss of rights where you will be a martyr and people might rally behind it, it will be you getting a visit from the PD some morning with a letter revoking your LTC and them walking in to take everything you have. Maybe you win in court sometime later, and maybe you get your stuff out of PD lockup before the bonded thefthouse gets it, but how many will have that luck?

Those other states activists are actually virtually totally safe. They might get hassled by local police if they are known, they might have some people bitch at them about how they are "Threatening" because the premise of not complying implies violence, but they will not lose their ability to even touch a gun. We aren't defeating anything here by voting bloc because numbers. We surely won't stop anything by veiled threat of noncompliance for the same reason, their position is "Great, we would love the photo op of taking guns by force from "Domestic terrorists" please don't comply."

No good, they would co-opt it. The media would paint you all as gun control advocates who want "No more" gun violence. By the time they were forced to retract (If ever) the damage would be done and nobody reads the third page story about how they were "Mistaken" and you actually support "The other side" while still not being clear about who or what you support.

Back in the early 1770s, when the .gov threatened a citizen like that his neighbors would gather round his house and defend him. Who would do that today?

And how is "I will not comply" any better if there's a SWAT team shooting up your house for refusing to hand over your 10/22 ?
Because when they pry your cold dead fingers off of your 10/22,
at least you won't be sporting a "rhetorical" slogan answered literally by
the Molon Labe shirt on the previous guy they tagged and bagged.

Don't give 'em an excuse to feel good.

"We will not comply" is a good message.
I like: " How Are You Going to Make Me Do It ? " better though.
Front of shirt and back of shirt.
That's the sort of appeasement-think that got us Reese's peanut butter cups.
Oh wait, Reese's peanut butter cups are good.
Never mind.

They will come and take them.
Sounds like another shirt.
molonlabemofo.jpg

License Plate Readers cruising the parking lot, Facial Recognition software running on surveillance cameras, your Name on Sign-in Sheets...might just as well wear a T-Shirt. If they want you, they’ve got you.

Posting on NES “on the Internet? Easier to spot you than sitting in a State House wearing T-Shirt where they have to go and find you.

Back
Top Bottom