• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Maryland active shooter investigation: At least 2 injured, 'suspect down,' police say

Moment bleeding sailor rushes into store and pleads for help after he and fellow serviceman are shot by Navy corpsman who is then killed at Fort Detrick in Maryland​

• The shooting unfolded at a business park in Frederick on Tuesday morning
  • Two men, who are both Navy sailors but have not been named, were shot
  • Police said the gunman, identified as Fantahun Girma Woldesenbet, 38, then drove to Fort Detrick where he was killed by military personnel
  • Video showed one of the injured men entering a Nicolock Paving Stones store after he was shot
  • He is seen asking employees for help with what appears to be blood on his back
  • Police said both victims were flown to a local hospital where one remains in critical condition while the other is expected to be released Wednesday
  • The US Navy confirmed that the gunman was a Navy hospital corpsman

Interesting story about Ft. Detrick. When I joined the Army in 1993 and got to AIT at Ft. Sam the command told us that we could volunteer for a program at Ft. Detrick that involved experimental medical research. Basically we could volunteer to be lab rats while serving our enlistment, get paid, never be deployed, and have almost every day to attend college on their dime. 4 guys from my basic training class took the offer. Never saw or heard from those guys again.

Detrick has a pretty shady past regarding human experimentation on soldiers with biological warfare agents.

Still waiting to know the race of the "shooter"

Fantahun Girma Woldesenbet

1617797589505.png

Ethiopian name, apparently.

Why would somebody like this join the US military?

Some people think that since we are at war with these people that a person with such a background would not fit in well in the military culture.

If that is the case - it won't end well.

Reminds me of the story that Trump told about the woman and the snake.

poor liberals are really so out of luck - so many great juicy shootings, and so little profit.
one more just happened - and now such a non-fitting narrative, just what can you do!

Back
Top Bottom