• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Maryland active shooter investigation: At least 2 injured, 'suspect down,' police say

Reptile

NES Member

Police urged the public to stay away from the area​

Maryland police responded Tuesday morning to an active shooter situation near Fort Detrick in Frederick, authorities confirmed.

Frederick Police announced on Twitter that they were "responding to an active shooter" emergency on Progress Drive near Monocacy Boulevard.

"Currently there are two victims and one suspect is down," police said.

Hey Jack, you must know about the roundabout turkey by the concord jail. Thought I was coming up on a fender bender Saturday evening the way traffic was stopped and backed up. That bird wasn't about to move. I pulled over and walked out to shoo it off but it just kept going back out into the road. My sister lives nearby and said it's been out there for 3 days or so. Surprised no one has hit it yet.

We are now at the point where every shooting where one person fires more than 3 rds or hits more than one person is going to be called an "active shooter" by the media to drive the narrative. Only exceptions will be dindunuffin's shooting at each other in the projects, or trailer trash feuding over who scratched the family's 81 buick regal.

Left Baltimore when I was 5. Moved north to Jamaica Spain, then Medfid and then Acton for the last 51 years. I get around. Jack.
I left in December of 1991 @ 27 Years old. Am I glad I did!

Bloodymore came in Second after St. Louis as the most Murderous cities

Went to Florida for College, Then got a Job in the Bahamas for 2.5 years.
Ended up here in NH in 1997. Boss is now talking about moving the
Company down to Tennessee.

Malodave

The suspect was a Navy Corpsman.
The name isnt very common, Fantahun Girma Woldesenbet.
Praying the 2 injured recover quickly.

Hey Jack, you must know about the roundabout turkey by the concord jail. Thought I was coming up on a fender bender Saturday evening the way traffic was stopped and backed up. That bird wasn't about to move. I pulled over and walked out to shoo it off but it just kept going back out into the road. My sister lives nearby and said it's been out there for 3 days or so. Surprised no one has hit it yet.
Would go thru there for many years when I worked in W. Concord . We had a guy who would get drunk most every nite at the Concord R&G club and would drive straight OVER the circle instead of around it to get home. Then there was Johnny B who held the record for 176 turns around it without stopping. We call it "The circle of death". Jack.

The name isnt very common, Fantahun Girma Woldesenbet.
Remember back when this was considered laughably improbable?

Wooldoorintro.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom