• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

marty walsh gun sign boston

Someone has to carry the torch. Can't get rid of the drug dealers, welfare moms, and thugs, as they are national treasures of the Democratic party.

How about getting the thugs, drug pushers, multiple offenders, and criminals off the street and shipped far away......

No effin way. That's too hard. Much easier to go after honest, hard-wroking, law-abiding citizens to push a political agenda to attain and maintain power.

Everyday I see more and more reasons to stay out of Boston. I used to LoVE going into the city. Can't drag me kicking and screaming now.

How about getting the thugs, drug pushers, multiple offenders, and criminals off the street and shipped far away......
Going after criminals requires actual WORK. It's much easier to pass a law that goes after law-abiding citizens. That get the dimwits to jump up and down about all the progress you made.

Edit:
No effin way. That's too hard. Much easier to go after honest, hard-wroking, law-abiding citizens to push a political agenda to attain and maintain power.

Everyday I see more and more reasons to stay out of Boston. I used to LoVE going into the city. Can't drag me kicking and screaming now.
I need to learn to reply faster. While I was in the 'reply' screen I went off the site for a few minutes, came back and finished my post. Horrible and I typed nearly the same damn thing. Now I have to find out how to rep him multiple times. [laugh]

Last edited:

This will never happen because the .gov creates these criminals because they make money off "the drug war" and don't want the income to dry up. Prohibition is what creates a black market without prohibition there would be no drug dealer as you could go to walgreens and pick up some weed when you want it. There are a lot of people that need to catch on to this idea for the same reason we want people out of our lives and not telling us what to do is exactly how the drug cartels are making billions of dollars. If we just realized it is no more anyones right to tell you what you can put in your body as it is to tell you not to have guns we could really move "forward".

folks should line up in front of the sign and flip it the bird.
I didn't get that sign, but I did get this one a few days ago:

IMG_8234_zpsb6ec9d60.jpg

Are there really lots of guns on the street there?

If any of you guys is out walking and stumbles across either a Glock 17 or a USP laying there, will you grab it for me, please?

The only thing politicians can do is to propose more laws and regulations. Actually enforcing existing laws and regulations are up to other people (law enforcement) so when there is any kind of outcry they simply propose more laws and regulations (their only tool to attack a "problem").
At some point people will have to realize that there are way too many laws/regulations that hamper day to day life.... And then they will move out of Massachusetts.

Are there really lots of guns on the street there?

If any of you guys is out walking and stumbles across either a Glock 17 or a USP laying there, will you grab it for me, please?

Seriously if guns are just lying around on the streets of Boston, I need to drive up there to get some. Somebody let me know if you find anything good!

I expect Boston will see more of the same from the new mayor, i.e. lot of lip service to MAIG and Mothers Against Whatever, but issuance of an LTC-A to anyone who is statutorily qualified.

this will only lead to more restrictions on licensed gun owners and will do nothing to get the guns away from the criminals.

We can't tell what role, if any, the Walsh people had in this. It was paid for by American Working Families:

I expect Boston will see more of the same from the new mayor, i.e. lot of lip service to MAIG and Mothers Against Whatever, but issuance of an LTC-A to anyone who is statutorily qualified.
^Probably

this will only lead to more restrictions on licensed gun owners ........
^Probably not

Someone has to carry the torch. Can't get rid of the drug dealers, welfare moms, and thugs, as they are national treasures of the Democratic party.

These are the majority of the people that vte for the libtards.

Back
Top Bottom