Martin burns target free public range some info and questions

I've put very few rounds through my Mosin. Haven't been able to sight the damn thing in yet.
I doubt I could hit that target if it was human size and Martin Bruns is only what like 70 yards, maybe?

I won't be able to make it on Sunday.
Wht I need is a spotting scope so I don't have to walk down range after every few shots.

I have a spotting scope, and will be bringing it sunday.

- - - Updated - - -

Lets not clutter this thread much more. sending Pms to people for this Sunday.

Neuro, this is the address posted earlier in the thread.

9 Orchard Street
Byfield
MA
United States

It was nice out there today. Overcast, so it wasn't too hot, just me and Neuro for the better part of an hour and a half, so we used both lanes. Got some quality time with my hipoint 4095, and even at the far target, the accuracy issue is behind the trigger :)

Will definitely be heading up there a few more times this season.

It was a blast having the range to ourselves, for the time we did. Apparently we missed kjr7888 by a few minutes. he got there around 2:15pm.

I think we can fit 4 shooters there with no issue on the berm, but any more than that and itll be a bit crowded.

Great to find that range. Now to wait for the permit to come in...

Probably will return once I get the permit in hand. So question about the Burns area. Is it an active hunting area? What else is there besides the range?

There's a area to shoot clays .

I think you can hunt on it during the time of the year when its closed .

They also do odd ball police events...

What time wensday , buddy at work wants to enlist and wants to try my mosin .

Hmmmmmmm good question.
It's usually dead there, who is gonna tell you no?

If you find the target range keep going up the road until you get to a gate, reportedly there's a foot path from the gate to the trap area.

Back
Top Bottom