• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Martin burns public range

Was there Sunday and all the trash was gone. Clean and busy even though it was raining off and on.

I was there a week ago only 1 bench and zero target stands so bring your own
Sounds like same old same old a martin burns. Locked gates.....crappy target holders. When are you cheap bastards gonna pony up and join a gun club. Lol

Sounds like same old same old a martin burns. Locked gates.....crappy target holders. When are you cheap bastards gonna pony up and join a gun club. Lol

How about stop calling people cheap for wanting to use what they already paid for via taxes?

Went there today around 3:30 pm just to check it out. Gate was open at the Orchard St. entry. Not much for target stands, one bench. One truck there with two people shooting.

Got it yesterday. Didn't actually send it 'til Tuesday, so certainly a consistent turn around. What're the odds it actually opens before May I wonder?

Closed at around 6pm tonight - swung by on my way home from work. Opens April 10th my ass

See post 263 I called it!!!! When are you guys gonna just join a darn gun club. Lol

Every year we hear the optimism on NES......Yay got my letter from.martin burns I can go shooting now......And then.......Damn ****ers I went ready to shoot and it's closed

[rofl]

It's like clockwork every year.

Back
Top Bottom