• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

MARTEL'S BAIT & SPORT SHOP - LACONIA, NH - SOLD & CLOSING SOON

A bit of bad news to report, sorry if it's a dupe. Martel's Bait & Sport Shop in Laconia, NH is closing after many,many years in business. An offer on the real estate has apparently been made, and I was told that the deal could be finalized as early as January 2019.
I have been going there since the early 80's and I was told that it had originally opened in the 30's. They are an old school bait & sport shop. They had a shit-ton of pretty much everything. I bought out their reloading inventory last Saturday, there is still a pretty big inventory of guns, parts, and ammo there. There is also a bunch of fishing tackle and archery stuff as well. I was told by Andrew who works there that they are blowing the stuff out, and that there won't be an auction at the end. Their information is:

Martel's Bait & Sport Shop
49 Winnisquam Avenue
Laconia, NH 03246
(603)-528-3474

Sadly, another good old school shop bites the dust.

Stopped by today and the young fella behind the counter said the latest deal fell thru. As far as inventory goes, it looked like the same amount of stuff in there as the last time I was there 10 months ago.

Back
Top Bottom