Marshfield Vermont

I am looking for a gun store near Marshfield, Vermont. If there is one what brands does it sell and whats your take on it?

My wife is from East Barre so I visit that area often. I usually stop into Parros in Waterbury. I think Henry can get you anything you want. His shop is guns/police supply. I also take a ride up to Powder Horn, which is a few exits before Burlington, near all the box stores. They have a lot of cool stuff I can't buy being from MA and are always very, very friendly. They seem to have every brand name I can think of. There is a new place in Barre that sells some guns but is mainly archery oriented. I can't remember the name but they were nice in there too. I bought some powder there.

There is a place in Marshfield, Wilderness Traders, but I haven't taken the drive over there yet. Seems to be more hunting oriented by their website.

Nickle would probably know of more.

I suggest Parro's, they're on US 2, just west of Waterbury. I've done business with them, and will again. They have most brands of handguns and some rifles. They definitely have Glock stuff.

Or take a trip to Williston, get off I-89 at Exit 12, hang a right onto VT 2A, then a left onto US 2, and pull in right next to the Mobil on the corner of US 2 and VT 2A. The Powderhorn. Doesn't look like much on the outside, but the biggest amount of non-PC firearms in the state, short of Century's warehouse. You won't regret the trip. Lots of stuff, bring money, lots of it. He's reasonable, but you'll want to buy stuff.

Ericman said:
I am looking for a gun store near Marshfield, Vermont. If there is one what brands does it sell and whats your take on it?

There is a gunshop right at the intersection of Rte 2 and Cabot
road. If you go behind the gas station (to the left of it) there is
a walkway that goes behind the buildings and along the river. That
will take you into the shop. I've only been in there a couple of times
but he has quite an inventory and a great rifle collection. Never bought
anything there so I am not familiar with his prices.

TBP

Back
Top Bottom