• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Marriage Advice (from the wife)

One of the most beautiful and wild gals I ever dated was 4'10-11".
I mean stunning looking.
She was also crazy as a shit house rat.
I heard she tried to stab the guy she ended up marrying .
Talk about the definition of dodging a bullet.

I married a tall, beautiful and far less crazy one.
Less crazy ;)

We are married, and we are a solid unit. If you're happy, I'm happy. If you're sad, I'm sad. If you're hungry, I'm hungry. If you want hanky panky , I want hanky panky. If you're upset, I'm upset. If you jump off a cliff, I'm gonna miss you.

The secret to a happy marriage is to take two vacations a year. Her's is in July. Mine is in September.

You guys are way to funny. This is my new "start my day off with a smile" NES thread.

[party]

Sometimes, you just need to start your day without all the negative crap on your shoulders. Thank you.

Jay

Find a woman who hates you, won’t cook for you and won’t has sex with you, and buy her a house.

It will be just like marriage, only cheaper

I just like a girl with small hands. Thats really important to me.
Never preferred size. Yours truly is 5'10" and a muscular 195 lbs. My Cajun girl wife, Jill, is 5'7" and 135 lbs, with size 9 hands and size 9 feet. Her hand size and shoe size mean little to me. My bride has a HUGE heart that is full of love for her family. That's all that really matters. Hard working nurse anesthetist, devoted mother to our 2 little girls, fantastic wife and very proficient with firearms!

Back
Top Bottom