• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Marlborough Fish & Game club

Anyone a member or know much about it? I was considering Riverside in Hudson or Southboro in Hopkinton but stumbled accross Marlborough last weekend and I live pretty close and it appears to be cheaper for both and allows a non voting membership for my lady since she just wants to shoot occasionally with me. Any criticisms or feedback? Possible sponsors for membership?

i see that this thread was started in may, not sure if you have found what your looking for yet but heres my take. both riverside and marlborough look great, i guess the best thing to do would be to just go and attend the new member meating and then make your decision after talking to some of the members, im in the same boat i live in marlborough and have narrowed it down to the two clubs. i like the fact they both have archary ranges and ponds to fish. not sure if you can hunt on either clubs land but i guess i will find out more info when i go to the meetings. good luck. Cheers

Any update on this guys? I was looking for a place to practice and this is near by, have you attended the meeting and if so, did u join? was it easy to join? do give your input. thanks

Why not Harvard? I know if I lived near Marlborough, I’d be all over Harvard. No other club comes close to what they offer

Back
Top Bottom