Marlboro Show this weekend.

Anyone planning on going? I’ve had good luck at the last few Marlboro shows. Some dealers have been having show specials that are actually good deals (mainly ammo).

Will be there. It is the first Show Since last June. Maybe a Good Time to stock up on a few Pre-Ban Mags. Can also find a few deals on other items, if you look around.

Last edited:
Will be there. It is the first Show Since last June. Maybe a Good Time to stock up on a few Pre-Ban Mags. Can also find a few deals on other items, if you look around.
I'm not going to make it, but I made Concord two weeks ago. If you want pre-ban mags go see Chris. He's the guy that rebuilds pre-ban AR Mags with new Magpul Springs and followers.

Stopped bathing as soon as I got the dollar off coupon. I'm in

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3iKfoC17Gj0

Seriously though...I would always go to these beginning and end of year shows. Found them a decent way to spend a few hours and usually a few dollars as well. Purchased everything form parts to ammo to gunz both long and short...But at this point why bother anymore???...Flea market tables, soap, sealed books, and now mostly over priced guns/gun related stuff...Agree on the Shooting Supply point as well and really since 7/20 these shows have pretty much been of limited value for me anyway. They just lost that pull for my interest.

I see a new one in Nov at a Boxboro venue in November. Another Marlboro lookalike or something different?

With everybody not going, there should be no line to get in today. [laugh] Good deal! [cheers]

Alert: New higher admission price too.. $13.00 w/o coupon, $12.00 w/coupon.

Last edited:
Anyone planning on going? I’ve had good luck at the last few Marlboro shows. Some dealers have been having show specials that are actually good deals (mainly ammo).

Dunno where you buy your ammo that you think there are good deals at the Marlboro show, try www.targetsportsusa.com

I see a new one in Nov at a Boxboro venue in November. Another Marlboro lookalike or something different?

Not to derail OP’s thread; I saw that one as well - it’s close so I’ll check out the Boxboro show.

And yes, I’m taking my old man out for a couple hours Sunday morning.

Just got back. Wasn't too bad. There wasn't a huge crowd so it was easy to move in the aisles. Lots of vendors missing. They took out two rows of tables against the far wall and a row in the middle is gone leaving a big wide aisle. There were a few deals and interesting items. Tombstone had a nice 6" python for $2500+. They also had a Model 1941 Johnson for $6K! Aardvark Firearms had an as new 4" diamondback for $2500+ in the original box with no discernible turn line. They also had a minty 4" nickel Colt Trooper for $900 or so. (Get the feeling I like Colts?). Saw some people I knew and got a couple of odd items. Nice way to kill a few hours.

Last edited:
I dropped by today. I had nothing better to do. First thing I noticed was all the ammo vendors had signs up saying you need a license to buy. Funny part is that they wouldn’t let you in to see the prices and if they had what you need unless you showed a booth babe your permit. I guess what they meant was you need a license to look. Hello TSA.

Then there were the tons of vendors with the don’t touch signs up. I’ll pass right on by your booth.

Went to get a Luke warm burger and there wS this giant fat guy refilling his drink cup and guzzling it maybe three times before moving to the food line.

I think I have reached my limit on these shows. I spent a few bucks to get in and with the burger I spent about double than what I purchased from vendors.

I forget. Does anyone have a picture or the text of the sign on the door about the attorney general and ak47 and ar15s? I meant to get a picture of it as I left but forgot.

Dropped in to check this show out.
I wouldn't have bothered but my employer was having a big corporate event at the hotel.
So I figured I might as well look around.

WASTE OF TIME

lol people still go to MA shows? The nails got driven in coffin between healeyban, the promoter prostrating themselves to the state, and greedy dealers narcing on more competitive dealers and conspiring with the promoter to blackball the heavy discounters from the show...

-Mike

I went to my first gun show today in Atlanta, I have to say I totally understand why these are dying. Everything was well above MSRP and unless you were hunting for a hard to find old revolver or milsurp there was no real point. the old colt ARs are almost at MA prices now. Add the the fact that a significant chunk of people made me think.... man no wonder the moonbats wanna ban guns.
I'm glad I experienced one, but they are just no worth it. /Rant

On a positive note they had a gorgeous M29-2.

Attachments

• IMG_20190921_103313.jpg
    IMG_20190921_103313.jpg
    104.2 KB · Views: 53
Back
Top Bottom