• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Marlboro Show this weekend.

lol people still go to MA shows? The nails got driven in coffin between healeyban, the promoter prostrating themselves to the state, and greedy dealers narcing on more competitive dealers and conspiring with the promoter to blackball the heavy discounters from the show...

-Mike

I used to go to Marlboro because it was relatively close and they have a lot of knives..Got a great deal on a ZT there some years ago.

Gave up on ammo, guns and accessories a long ass time ago.

I don't think I have been to a show in 4 or 5 years.

Reminds me of how computer shows slowly died in the 90's.

I went today. I had an open mind and a good amount of cash. I left the show with my cash and an open mind. In my opinon, the show was terrible, lots of way overpriced stuff and lots of vendors missing. YMMV

After working gun shows for years I will NEVER go to another in Massachusetts. I am soon to be a resident of the Live Free or Die state!!!!!!
The ones up here are nothing special. I used to go to the Sept. show in Concord most years even though I couldn't buy most of what I saw there.

Many years ago I was at a show in the Ft. Lauderdale area, small show at a NG armory and it had more variety than you see in any MA or NH show.

The ones up here are nothing special. I used to go to the Sept. show in Concord most years even though I couldn't buy most of what I saw there.

Many years ago I was at a show in the Ft. Lauderdale area, small show at a NG armory and it had more variety than you see in any MA or NH show.

True Len the shows in New Hampshire may not be much better than the shows in MA but now I can own high cap magazines, folding stock rifles, new Glocks or better yet there is not an "approved handgun list' which limits me from buying certain firearms. so for me ..........I am going to finally be able to not worry about the zillion restrictions that the Commonwealth placed on my ability to purchase firearms.[party]

True Len the shows in New Hampshire may not be much better than the shows in MA but now I can own high cap magazines, folding stock rifles, new Glocks or better yet there is not an "approved handgun list' which limits me from buying certain firearms. so for me ..........I am going to finally be able to not worry about the zillion restrictions that the Commonwealth placed on my ability to purchase firearms.[party]
I'm with you on all of that.

Back
Top Bottom