Marlboro March 28-29

The Armory will be there and according to the email they sent out today they will have H&K VP9s for $600!

I'm going. My brother is in from CO and never get to see him. He is fine with guns just not his thing. We will hit the Westender for lunch, it's on the same road. Think Picadilly Pub or going back a bit the Ground Round but nicer. Our buddy is coming and he wants to compare his AK to mine. He is not sure to deck his out or buy another and deck it out. After the show we will swing around the corner to Marlboro Fish and Game and let my brother more fully understand moonbat propoganda. Should be fun!

at the last show a guy had a booth selling remanufactured AR mags with external date stamp. Could someone get his contact info and post it here I would be very appreciative.

Winchester lever gun is going to set him back quite a bit. You should have no problem finding something from that vintage tho, I see a lot of antiques at these.

I'm here with a newb buddy looking for an interesting pre-1899 (i.e. no LTC needed) to wall-hang, but which is also shootable. I'm thinking maybe a Colt SAA or Winchester lever gun. Any leads in the building?

Give a look at Collector's website or give them a call. Cheaper probably than at the show (especially considering the $12/11 admission) and Jack is a good person to deal with (negotiating is sometimes possible).

Is it crowded today? Line to get in? I was thinking of heading over early this afternoon.

No line when I left @ 11:50am. Early morning line wasn't too bad. 20 mins wait during peak time.

Sent from my Tinfoil hat

I wanted to get some new custom molded earplugs. Unfortunately I can't make it this weekend. Would someone who is going mind pm ing me the contact info of the guy who makes them? He made a pair for me about 3 or 4 years ago & they have been awesome. It'd be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Sent from my GT-N5110 using Tapatalk

The BO and ass stench was epic today. Was wafting as you came in front door from outside. Same basic tables as Wilmington. I can see why I take 2-3 year breaks from them. Talked to the Eastern Security Safe rep. Nice guy, safes are awesome - they have my business when I am ready. Saving my pennies for a quality one - decision made. Have looked at Stack-on, Winchester, Bass Pro Shop Brand, Cabela's Brand(Liberty-ish), Cannon - quality not even close to what they offer. Prices competitive.

I wanted to get some new custom molded earplugs. Unfortunately I can't make it this weekend. Would someone who is going mind pm ing me the contact info of the guy who makes them? He made a pair for me about 3 or 4 years ago & they have been awesome. It'd be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Sent from my GT-N5110 using Tapatalk

I got a pair from Stephen Brown at Ear Safety Systems. www.earsafetysystems.com 617-429-4596

The BO and ass stench was epic today.
The camo was strong today...what's with the heavy camo garb anyway? Just because you're wearing camo doesn't mean it doesn't go in the washing machine.

- - - Updated - - -

[email protected] is the information you were asking for on the rebuilt ar15 high cap mags

I saw a guy buying one magazine. They have new Magpul followers, maybe springs and new outside finish -- $35 each.

The camo was strong today...what's with the heavy camo garb anyway? Just because you're wearing camo doesn't mean it doesn't go in the washing machine.

- - - Updated - - -

I saw a guy buying one magazine. They have new Magpul followers, maybe springs and new outside finish -- $35 each.

Yeah he had 20rd-ers admittedly overpriced he said due to lack of availability. He had no stamp preban 30rounders with company info on them refinished with gen 3 magpul guts for 30, internal stamped for 35 and external stamped were 45 i believe.

Shot the shit with him for about 20 min. Very nice and down to earth, seemed trustworthy.

Carpeting was a nice touch. There was a lot of camo. Aisles were pretty crowded until about noon. Didn't notice much BO. Picked up a mag, some 22lr and what I believe to be bootleg copies of American Sniper and Fury for $5 each! I was told by other attendees that the quality of the movies was very good. I'll check them out tonight.

... and what I believe to be bootleg copies of American Sniper and Fury for $5 each! I was told by other attendees that the quality of the movies was very good.

LOL the exact same two movies I bought from him at the last marlboro show. Quality was fine. I didn't get a chance to look around too much today because I was working. I'll have to go see what else he has tomorrow.

I did however manage to grab some H335 from the guy with the tables next to Me. Hodgdon must have started shipping again cause this guy had a bunch and here was none to be had in wilmington or the last marlboro show.

Got a chance to talk to SKS Ray, but that was about it for NESers

Back
Top Bottom