Marlboro March 28-29

My daughter and I opened the place and took our sweet ass time through til after 1pm. She bought herself a box of 7.5 swede and the cheapest 40 s&w in the place and I found a couple bags of 71 gr bullets. Three days without a shower and underpants from the bottom of the hamper made getting to the front of every table a snap. I wore the boots that I used to kick the road killed opossum off the driveway last week too. I thought muckin out the chicken coop first thing this morning would have softened that fragrance a bit but apparently it ain't so! Spent a lot of time sampling the fine hot sauces. Some of them must have been real hot because the guy next to me had his eyes watering and he hadn't even tasted the sauces yet. [grenade]

Good show overall. Bought 560 rounds of 7.62x54r.

Saw a 440 spam can of 7.62x54r at one table. Kid working the table didn't know how much it was when I asked him but said probably near $400... I laughed then walked away [rofl]

Very friendly staff, too!

Thank you for the kind words! We try hard to be a friendly shop and appreciate the repeat business from all who keep coming back again and again! Marlboro is one of our favorite venues. Stop in tomorrow, check out our show specials or just visit with us. We still have a super selection of brand new and used guns with dozens of new arrivals just this week. Thank you again and hope to see many of you soon. Thanks, from the Pete's family.

Last edited:
My son and I had a good time. It was his first gun show, he thought it was really cool to be able to see the guns he uses on COD[rolleyes]. He was especially fond of the Ma Deuce that was on display.. I think it was on sale for $12,500. Too bad it was neutered to being semi-auto.

Last edited:
Went to sell raffle tickets as usual. Ended up buying a bunch of primers and bullets in the parking lot from a friend of mine (not a vendor). Bought an Eotech model 512 from the guy an Georgia Optics for an excellent price.

512A65.jpg

Bought a Ruger LC9s. I like the new trigger. Also a box of magnum primers, and of course jerky and sausage. That man is an artist with food. Damn... the honey and orange peel sausage is amazing.

Now, the mens room. Don't they know about exhaust fans? My GOD. Guy in one stall sounded like he was giving birth to an angry Sasquatch. Smelled like it too. It was an epic overload of sounds and smells. UGH.....

It was a good show for us, lots of interest in our products.
We got terrific positive feedback on a prototype of our new billet 80% lower that was shown to the public for the very first time.

Would like to thank NES members for stopping by our tables and saying hello. It was great to meet many new faces. If you missed us, there is an NES meet and greet at B& K Sales LLC, Tuesday evening the 31st of March. Look for LEN S's posting. Hope to see you.

Went at noon Sunday, don't forget to by a raffle from the youth pistol team in the front corner, nice kids.
Two kids came up to me to sell me raffle tickets. I didn't see a sign but I said " Oh no, are you those Mass Rifle guys " and the I gave'me a 20.00 and told'me I was a member. I always give something to MRA & GOAL when I see them, the NRA not so much, I've given them plenty over the years.

I was talking to the Ordnance guy with the beard when I was at the Armory table, turns out we went to High School together. He was a grade behind me. I hadn't seen him in over 30 years, well I probably have and just didn't know it was him. That was pretty cool.

Back
Top Bottom