• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Marlboro MA - January 25 & 26

March 7 & 8
all-coupon%20w-background.gif

Crap. I just remembered I'm going. LOL. I had a buddy ask me if I was doing anything on Sat. "No. I don't think so." Now I gotta call him and tell him I was wrong.

Support your local shows before they disappear!

And we would be losing out on what exactly if they disappeared?? The shows are just pointless now, there's better deals at the local shops and/or online without any admission or parking fees. Wilmington is not 10 minutes from me and I can't be bothered anymore. I'll drive 30-45 mins to go to a NH show before I bother going to another MA show. Admission fee is typically lower and there's no sales tax and there are deals to be found there.

It's all about keeping people in the hobby and bringing in new faces, gun shows are well attended mostly by newbies now, gun shows advertise to attract new people.
More people not less, is better for the 2A community.
With the hateful attitude of the know it all senior members bashing everything they are not for is not helping the future of a strong gun community.
Not everybody has a cozy relationship with a local gun shop, most get snubbed if they are not a regular.

I’ll be there tomorrow. Meeting a co worker. Hardly ever buy much, but always some entertainment value.

And maybe I’ll find that obscure mag I need. Got 2 SW 1006 mags at an OK price a few shows ago.

Like I said - I’m taking a couple old timers out...Yeah, I have 1/2 an eye out for this-or-that, but there is something reaffirming about being around likeminded folk - especially here...

Im heading down today, my friend recently got into shooting and wants to check it out.

Wow, There were a lot less tables. Last time I went was 2 years ago. There was some noticeable down sizing, but when you price gouge people what can you expect.

Back
Top Bottom