Marlboro Jan 28 & 29- 500 TABLES!

Am I crazy for even entertaining the idea of going? Mostly just to take my son since he'd have fun checking stuff out. I still think it's ridiculous that they don't have a children's price/discount

I haven't been to any of her shows in many many years because they've been so bad. The one thing that drew me out the last time was a guy who was doing NFA engraving during the show

I've never been to one of these but I'm almost curious to see how much they suck from how much they get crapped on here. Maybe I'll reply with a status confirmation or regret rant.
Don’t come back after and say we did not warn you.

Oh, bring some Vicks vapor rub and rub it under your nose. You’re welcome…

There has to be better shows in NH than the ones put on by this person.

Honestly, they really are terrible... add in the entrance fee and it's not a good deal. If the tickets were cheaper, then it would make sense to go pick up small parts and save on shipping.
Reloading stuff used to be ok to, because you could eliminate the hazmat.

What made it worthwhile for me that last time was saving going well out of my way or shipping things to get things engraved.

If you just want to kill an hour, then sure go ahead, but think of your ticket as admission to the stinky show, and not a ticket to major discounts.

I've never been to one of these but I'm almost curious to see how much they suck from how much they get crapped on here. Maybe I'll reply with a status confirmation or regret rant.
I kinda wanna go dressed like the glowiest person you could imagine, and just ask everyone about pistol braces

Lol 500 tables. There is that mag guy that makes the big circle of tables. That must be 20 right there. Can we count the table and class action our entrance fee back? 200 at best.

Planning to go with some friends Sunday am.
Wander around, smell the smells, buy a cheap knife, some old ammo, maybe some jerky and go out for lunch, drink a beer.
I am in the market for a .308 hunting rifle so who knows.....
And it's five minutes from my house and I have the $1.00 off coupon so.....:cool:

I kinda wanna go dressed like the glowiest person you could imagine, and just ask everyone about pistol braces
Shall we?

iu

Last edited:
Lol 500 tables. There is that mag guy that makes the big circle of tables. That must be 20 right there. Can we count the table and class action our entrance fee back? 200 at best.
It doesn’t say “500 tables with gun stuff on them”, so technically it’s not false advertising if you include the 300 folded ones by the bathrooms.

It doesn’t say “500 tables with gun stuff on them”, so technically it’s not false advertising if you include the 300 folded ones by the bathrooms.
Do they count the mass pin number fags as a table? Or that guy that's been selling the same bear trap for at least 8 years? He's gotta be a money laundering front

NGL, if we can get a few of us to dress glowey and do this the laughs will be worth the admission.

View attachment 713950
Yes and wear sunglasses the entire time, walk all together in an awkward group, and ask "does this have 3 rd burst?" or "can I buy this with a 12" barrel?"

Maybe even go to the fuddiest looking guy, put a gun up to your nose and smell it, "this has a high round count, best I can do is [40% off listed $]"

Yes and wear sunglasses the entire time, walk all together in an awkward group, and ask "does this have 3 rd burst?" or "can I buy this with a 12" barrel?"
I'll look for you. I'll be the guy in the trench coat with a clapped out rifle in 243 Roberts and a hand printed for sale sign taped to my back

I liked seeing the Hells Angels there a few years ago. Evidently, they've been recruiting from some special needs group homes. At first I thought it was a comedy sketch spoofing a bike gang. But nope, it was really them looking really silly.

Maybe even go to the fuddiest looking guy, put a gun up to your nose and smell it, "this has a high round count, best I can do is [40% off listed $]"
Solvent trap? Oil filter adapter? Red Coat hanger? Third hole?

Back
Top Bottom