• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Marlboro Gun and Knife Show Mar 26th - 27th, 2022

Few beers at the 99. Catching up with an old friend. Got a Surefire X300 light for $240.00. Thought I did pretty good. Beers with an old friend, priceless.
It was good to get back in there after 2 long years of COVID insanity. I think I had more fun just catching up with who survived and who didn't vs. than actual shopping. [laugh]
Went with a friend who was meeting a vendor. The vendor got us in for zip so that was a plus. Picked up a couple of things. Lots of empty spaces but the place was still pretty packed. A couple of items tickled my fancy but not enough to buy. One was a beautiful 2 and 1/2" Diamondback. A little pricey at $1795 though. Ammo prices were insane.
Yeah, the number of vendor tables was way down while the crowd was way up. Funny how that works. And yes, ammo prices were beyond insane. I didn't see many people buying ammo. Gun sales, on the other hand, seemed pretty brisk.

I was disappointed that Pack & Postal had almost no guns there to sell. That was weird. But I'm glad I went. I made some minor scores. [rockon]

I've been to gun shows in a number of southern states. They have the same rule. No loaded firearms inside. I think it's likely an insurance requirement. Oh, and they all have police on detail as well. So, it's not just MA, or even NH.

Patti's shows in NH were the same way. Don't know if they took mags or not, but she didn't allow people to carry at the show either.

Back
Top Bottom