• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Markey calls for an "assault weapon" ban

I think the AWB needs to be reinstated.

Do you know how many bayonetings occurred during the ban? None. Senseless deaths by scary assault rifles with grenade launching capabilities need to go too. Anyone can see that the first AWB kept them at zero too. Evil flash suppressors? I'd feel much safer without them. Scary pistol grips? Well, they just make things get more killier.

He's worried about the rise of senseless bayoneting, and I am too. [thinking]

I think the AWB needs to be reinstated.

Do you know how many bayonetings occurred during the ban? None. Senseless deaths by scary assault rifles with grenade launching capabilities need to go too. Anyone can see that the first AWB kept them at zero too. Evil flash suppressors? I'd feel much safer without them. Scary pistol grips? Well, they just make things get more killier.

He's worried about the rise of senseless bayoneting, and I am too. [thinking]
maybe they show ban flash enhancers too, since they increase the scary flash/bang. suppressors should be made unregulated since the guns arent so scary when they fire.

It was never about the bayonet lug/bird cage/pistol grip stuff. Pretty easy to oppress a populace only 'allowed to' have bolt 22's and single shot 410s.

Why do 'they' get to use fun switches and 30 round PMAGS?

Absolutely. Long before it came to mean something else, it meant just what I meant it to mean.

This was long before carry gun became CCW and defintiely before "carrying" became CCWing.

Heh. Yeah, I vaguely recall a time when 'you have a gun?' meant 'on you right now', because everybody owned at least one and the term 'carrying' didn't exist, at least in common parlance. But that was also NV, where the old fellas walked around the mall with six-shooters tucked into their belts and people thought it was amusing rather than scary(because most of the old guys were so fat they would never be able to draw).

I call for an immediate ban of Mr Markey. He is a danger to all around him. We have to protect the children from those dangerous high magazine clips.

Sent from my Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk Pro - typos are from the GD auto correct unless they are funny substitutions those I'll take credit for.

Congrats Ed, you just caused another several hundred gun owners to go out and buy more AR's. Sad for you that you don't see any commissions on your "sales".

You have to think that somewhere some politicians are getting commissions for saying AWB, it just sell so many rifles

Last edited:
Its funny. In any other business coming out with new product to spur demand is just capitalism.

In the gun business its somehow sinister.

I'm as guilty as anyone of falling for it. Why buy a FDE stock when you can buy a whole new gun in FDE.

Its funny. In any other business coming out with new product to spur demand is just capitalism.

In the gun business its somehow sinister.

I'm as guilty as anyone of falling for it. Why buy a FDE stock when you can buy a whole new gun in FDE.
That's 'cause we "sell death" dontchaknow... [rofl2]

Sort of like Home Depot sells bludgeoning devices in pry bars/hammers/etc... or gas powered extremity maiming devices in chainsaws and snow-blowers...

It's all about usurping the power to tell someone else what they can do - the exact opposite of the point of this nation's founding. Quite fitting with European monarchical thinking - it is no accident that "New England" was thusly named. There has always been a lot of sympathy for kings and queens and the "rule of the elite" around here.

Time to kick this bug once for all and get healthy...

Was Markey the one that wanted to de-criminalize sex with animals(I think that's what it was) or was that someone else? I know it's been talked about on here before

Nothing worse than a clip high on magazines!

It goes up

- - - Updated - - -

Was Markey the one that wanted to de-criminalize sex with animals(I think that's what it was) or was that someone else? I know it's been talked about on here before

I'm fine with that as long as the animal has reached the age of consent. What happens between two consenting mammals is not any of my concern.

That's 'cause we "sell death" dontchaknow... [rofl2]

Sort of like Home Depot sells bludgeoning devices in pry bars/hammers/etc... or gas powered extremity maiming devices in chainsaws and snow-blowers...

It's all about usurping the power to tell someone else what they can do - the exact opposite of the point of this nation's founding. Quite fitting with European monarchical thinking - it is no accident that "New England" was thusly named. There has always been a lot of sympathy for kings and queens and the "rule of the elite" around here.

Time to kick this bug once for all and get healthy...

Actually home depot sell possibly deadlier stuff, since its sell everything to anyone who think they know (for instance) how to install a new gas line for there grill,

Point being at a MA plumbing supply house you may see sign that reads they can only sell gastite to licensed installers, but go to home depot they will sell anyone a non approved gastite looking pipe system, and let them go on there way, no questions asked

Back
Top Bottom