• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Marines, Infantry Most Highly Represented Among Veterans Arrested After Capitol Riot

Marines are taught, from the beginning of training, to respect, pretty much revere their weapons, as part of their family. Marines are required to speak of, almost pray to their rifles, every night, just before lights out. All Marines remember "This is my rifle. There are many like it, but this one is mine", just before lights out. It's right up there with, "get off of the bus and get on the yellow footprints. Am I right Marines? I myself, never owned a weapon, other than a bb gun of course, prior to entry into the Marine Corps. I have not been without a firearm since. After trouncing Hillary, who had every gun owner worried, we had a president, in Donald Trump, that we were certain, would never do anything to take away our way of life. After prolonged separation from the Corps. I think, that it's somewhat natural, to expect that some former active duty Marines, would show up in D.C., to do what they believed to be, a show of support, for the President, that supported their 2A beliefs. I'm certain that these Marines, had no terrorist like intentions and should not be treated as though they had such intentions. At a young impressionable age and after having firearms, shoved down their throats, as a way of life and in fact their salvation, by the Marine Corps, it should be expected that these men and woman would be passionate with regard to 2A rights. Enter Joe Biden, who has sworn, to take away their 2A rights and you have the perfect storm, to have these Marines in D.C., to show support for President Trump.

Last edited:
Some here would say I was never a Marine because I never had a chance to go to combat. I guess I’ll never know how real Marines think, but it’s nice to know that some folks can put aside their petty differences to achieve a common goal for the greater good.

Semper Sometimes...that’s what I used to say.

Back
Top Bottom