• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Marines Attacked By Antifa Domestic Terrorists Testify

Marines Attacked By Antifa Domestic Terrorists Testify

Yesterday, a couple of Marine Corps reservists who were attacked by Antifa testified against two of their alleged attackers.

The marines, Alejandro Godinez and Luis Torres, both testified in uniform about the incident, while three marine officers, including their commanding officer, stood in the gallery. The suspects, Thomas Massey and Tom Keenan, who have been linked to antifa on websites and social media, sat together with their individual lawyers and did not speak.

“After Godinez and Torres testified and the defense lawyers made brief arguments, the judge ruled that both men would be held for trial on aggravated assault and conspiracy charges — both felonies — as well as several misdemeanors. The judge also added a felony charge of ethnic intimidation against Keenan. Their next court date is December 27th.”

Scumbags. One case where I fully support a hate crime charge. Whatever adds years I’m good with.
Principles have to be consistent, so "hate crime" is still BS no matter the circumstances.
However, as others have said, the correct procedure is to put these punks in a closed space with the Marines for a little while.

I suspect the nations patience with antifa is quickly coming to a spectacular end
Unfortunately, I think that's wishful thinking. While I would love to see these rabid pussies put down for good by a posse of mobilized citizens, I don't see any evidence that the silent majority is ready to do anything active.

Back
Top Bottom