Marine Corps Taps Trijicon to Make New Squad Common Optic

Negative. Never claimed to be either. Just a nasty girl 11b with a few tours, a cib and some hooah schools.

Roger. Thanks. Just saw one of the replies above and thought I’d missed something along the way. No worries, enjoy your vacation man, take some time to just breath and relax.

Roger. Thanks. Just saw one of the replies above and thought I’d missed something along the way. No worries, enjoy your vacation man, take some time to just breath and relax.

Saw it too and gave a reply lol. Thanks and im back to reality now after a week of deluxe drink package shenanigans. Currently waiting for a flight out of FLL.

Ugh stfu

Nah bruh. My experience with the Marine Corps is that theyre a bunch of wanna be animal mothers led by literal jokers. Cant leave the fob because their still rolling in humvees and forgot to draw MATVs, shooting up local civillans and the Army has to come out to relieve them and pay the locals.. etc etc. Lol im good. Please lock this thread before i lose my mind.
Dude.. Marines are some of my favorite people. They are the pit bulls of the US military. Fierce and well trained, if I had to go to a bad place, I'd want US marines to watch my six.

Dude.. Marines are some of my favorite people. They are the pit bulls of the US military. Fierce and well trained, if I had to go to a bad place, I'd want US marines to watch my six.

That or an A-10. Nothing wrong with the Chair Force. [banana] [pot]

Last edited:
Sometimes I think people have to much time to think of new ways to call old stuff.

Another semi related example is calling a helicopter a rotary winged aircraft. It should be required by law to have any person who utters that to be suplexed on the hardest surface found in the immediate area. ... The only cure is the suplex.

I see what you did there. "suplexed" [rofl]

You're right. But I'd say that saying an osprey and a normal helicopter falling into the same category is definitely iffy.

... or you could just call it an Osprey.

Back
Top Bottom