• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

March for Our Lives 3/24 Boston plans

So whose going to tell antifa that a bunch of MAGA racists are going to the rally dressed as college professors? Sneaky racists will be totally undercover appearing to be normal Boston antigunners. Also tell the hoodrats and rapists it is a safe bet no one at the rally will be armed, easy pickens.

If we were not so busy working and making the country run, I would suggest a counter rally at the same time. A MAC rally (March against Communists)!

I took an unpaid day off work to attend the GOAL rally when Maura pulled her 7/20 bullshit. IMHO, protesting to protect our civil rights is worth missing a day's pay for.

Because, outside of some women having great fachina costumes for Halloween, last year's Pu$$yhat March was a major success. Let's pick guns this year. Next year, we'll focus on. . . . . . . . . frowning! STOP FROWNING NOW! YOU'RE BRINGING ME DOWN! STOP FROWNING NOW! YOU'RE BRINGING ME DOWN!

Dammit. Get me some posterboard and a magic marker, man!

Oh, did I mention my SIL and brother are going???? LOL If I didn't have a few VERY liberal clients as FB friends, I'd post up a s-ton of range pix that day. Hahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!

Because, outside of some women having great fachina costumes for Halloween, last year's Pu$$yhat March was a major success. Let's pick guns this year. Next year, we'll focus on. . . . . . . . . frowning! STOP FROWNING NOW! YOU'RE BRINGING ME DOWN! STOP FROWNING NOW! YOU'RE BRINGING ME DOWN!

The RBF contingent is going to be very upset though....

-Mike

Three things to know,

1) They're all voting Democrat.
2) Everything they know about firearms, they learned from CNN.
3) If only five show up, the media will lie that it was "thousand". If necessary, the media will pull their cameras in so that the five people look like they are packed in the middle of thousands.

Back
Top Bottom